{GRYPHON - IN THE WIND}

ABOUT THEIR 3RD MINI ALBUM

RELEASE DATE: 08/10/2018 @11:00 KST

In the Wind will be Gryphon's first comeback after nearly a year, for 7 months fans of Gryphon have been waiting to see the boys come back on the stage with new songs. This will also be the first album they will be promoting as five since Wei Yang's departure from the group.

In the Wind features a significantly more mature concept for Gryphon, a group mainly best known for their retro-styled music. While Gryphon's use of their charm and retro-style music is still one of their biggest assets, In the Wind proves that is not the group's only strength. The album's subtle and more serious concept complemented all of the boys amazingly, especially Vee and Lucas, who manage to shine more in mature concepts their group hasn't really taken part in. 

The title song Tried to Walk is about a breakup where it showcases the man's perspective, missing and struggling but letting go in the end.

TRACKLIST:

"In the Wind" (Intro)

LYRICS: N/A MUSIC: China Sheep (Chen), Lucas

"Tried to Walk" (걸어 본다) 

LYRICS: Lucas, Tsu MUSIC: China Sheep (Chen)

 "If..." (너만 있으면 )

LYRICS: Tsu, Tan Yeebu MUSIC: Tan Yeebu, Ichiro Soma

"I Won't Do Bad Things" (나쁜 짓안 할게요) (Narration by Jrae of Dandelion)

LYRICS: Tsu, Tan Yeebu MUSIC: Tan Yeebu

  "What Do You Want to Do" (뭐 할래요)

LYRICS: Tan Yeebu, Tsu, Poli, Lucas  MUSIC: Poli, Skusta, Dimso 

 "Be My Girl" (Lucas solo - feat. Narcissa of Dandelion) 

LYRICS: Lee Kyuhyun, Lucas MUSIC: Lee Kyuhyun, Lucas

"In the Air"

LYRICS: Lucas, Tsu, Joker  MUSIC: Dom, Poli Skusta

Tried to Walk (Inst.)

LYRICS: N/A MUSIC: China Sheep (Chen)

TRIED TO WALK (DANCE PRACTICE VER.)

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM GRYPHON

Hello Gryphs! We've finally come back with a new album for you guys! We're sad that our amazing member had to leave us, Wei Yang we wish you the best in your future endeavors! But we hope we made you guys happy with this surprise comeback! We didn't set a date because we wanted to surprise everyone and we hope it worked, let's stay together forever Gryphs! We'll work hard this year and even harder next year! We are Gryphon, protecting your hearts and treasuring them till the end!