{MONSTERVERSE 2018 - DAY ONE}

KYOCERA DOME, OSAKA JAPAN - MONSTEVERSE 2018 DAY ONE - 12/25/18

LJ: Hello everyone I'm Lee Ji-Hoon of Zenith! I'm going to be your MC for this year's Monsteverse!

Reina: Hey Osaka! I'm Reina and I will also be MC-ing this year's Monsterverse with LJ oppa~

LJ: So being here tonight means a lot to me of course, it's my pleasure to be hosting the 2nd MonsterVerse. Where the greatest artists of the K-Pop industry all come together to participate in a huge concert tour to bring everyone joy during the holidays! 

Reina: Monsterverse is no different from last year. Allow me to explain MonsterVerse a little more, Monsterverse is an annual concert tour organized by Monster Entertainment and it's supporters which are the companies that are taking part and the sponsors.

LJ: Reirei~ [aegyo overload]

Reina: Hmm Hoonie oppa~? [aegyo counterattack]

LJ: Hoonie is very excited to start the day~

Reina: Than shall we start Hoonie oppa?~

LJ: I guess~ Now please make some noise for Monsterverse 2018!!! It's been a week since the original date of Monsterverse, we are terribly sorry for the delay but today we make history!

[The crowd gets all riled up as LJ, Reina and the Day One participants of Monsterverse make their way closer to the middle]

Reina: Wow it's taken a year to make this possible, this wouldn't have been possible without the help of our seniors from our company and the ones who have come to share this milestone with us. We're welcomed with the same overwhelming capacity that we had last year in Seoul's World Cup Stadium, please introduce yourselves starting with Glass Squad!

Glass Squad: Ready to shatter your glass, hello we are Glass Squad from Shine Entertainment! [waves at the crowd]

LJ: We also have..

Bby: Hello everyone! I'm Bby and I'm also from Shine Entertainment! 

Reina: And the cute and sexy girl group from Shine Entertainment~

Periwinkle: Hello to everyone and our Amethysts~

LJ: We would like to quickly thank Shine Entertainment for their continued support by allowing their artists to participate in this year's Monsterverse once more!

Reina: Jihun and Minty sunbae-nims are also here from Mint Entertainment!

Jihun: Hello Osaka I'm Jihun, I can't wait to perform for you all and my hunnies~