{ALLKPOP}

NOIR RELEASES DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO FOR "AIRPLANE MODE"

Noir has uploaded their dance practice for "Airplane Mode" showcasing their amazing choreography, their airplane dance formation has gained attention for how unique and well executed it is. They've also been complimented on their knife-like performances, this dance practice video will prove to you just how good Noir is at dancing.

GRYPHON'S LEADER HAS LEFT THE GROUP?!

Monster Entertainment has reportedly terminated their contract with Gryphon's leader "Tsu" per his request to leave the group and the company

Monster Entertainment has reportedly terminated their contract with Gryphon's leader "Tsu" per his request to leave the group and the company. Monster Entertainment released a statement on their SNS pages stating that: "Gryphon's beloved leader Tsu has decided to leave the company and the group, we take matters like this seriously and have discussed it thoroughly to make sure this is what he (Tsu) wants to do. His members are distraught, we will not be releasing any further details, we're thankful to those who supported Gryphon. We are also thankful to Tsu for being with Monster Entertainment as a member and the leader of Gryphon, we wish you luck on your future endeavors." We wish you luck Tsu! There are no details regarding what'll happen to Gryphon next, but fans are hoping that it does not end with a disbandment. 

Tell us what you think! Should Gryphon disband?

(A/N: I wasn't going to do this, but Gryphon's applicants have been dead for a long time. I can't say what'll happen next but it's possible that they'll have to disband, this article was written out of fiction since the applicant hasn't been around. This may happen to other groups as well, I'm thinking of what to do if stuff like this happens in terms of face claims.)

ZENITH IS COMING BACK THIS JUNE!

The tease is finally over, you can now all go and tell LJ that you know when the comeback is going to happen! Monster Entertainment has come out to say that Zenith will be coming back on June 1st with their 3rd mini album along with a music video,...

The tease is finally over, you can now all go and tell LJ that you know when the comeback is going to happen! Monster Entertainment has come out to say that Zenith will be coming back on June 1st with their 3rd mini album along with a music video, the album will contain 6 new songs. The title track is written by Monster Entertainment's beloved CEO Tan Yeebu, who is also the executive producer for this album. Jayson, Wonwoo and LJ are known to have written the rap parts for two of their side tracks. They've released the teaser video and photos below, go check them out!