Get Silly

[Song: Get Silly ~ V. I. C]

"Are we really gon do this?"

"Yes the fuck?!," I whisper yelled, Fez, Angel, and I hunched down behind some bushes infront Kenzie's house.

We looked through a window on the second floor right in the center of our view. We couldn't see much except for her silhouette. Some white sheer curtains covering the window.

I saw that no cars were in the drive way meaning that she was home alone, perfect for us to do some dumb shit.

"It look like she goin to sleep," Fez pointed out the lights in the room quickly flickering off.

"Aight y'all ready?" I rubbed my hands together,

"Ion know man," Angel said unsure,

"Angel you should be the last person to be worried," I rolled my eyes,

"it's just I- im playin you know I'll always do some stupid shit wit you,"

"Aye aight Angel," I smirked dapping him up, "what about you Fez you good?"

"Honestly, ion give a fuck kid, I'm up for whatever," he shrugged,

"Yay! Ok, toilet paper please?"

"Here," Angel places the roll in my hand we bought on our store trip before this.

"Let's go,"

__

"make sure y'all get the roof," I pointed out as both Angel and Fez threw some eggs on the  house. I wrapped toilet paper around the bushes and trees, and even stuck it to the side of the house, the eggs acting as glue.

We continued until each and every inch or the house was covered in yellow goo and ripped up pieces of white tissue paper.

"Bon appetite!" I said finishing off with a chefs kiss.

Angel brought up a hand wiping his forehead, "I'm bout tired as fuck y'all,"

"Same bro,"

We took a step back to look at our creation, "we kinda did that,"

"Yea I like what you did there with the whole toilet paper thing, very abstract," Angel nodded with a hand on his chin,