So High

[Song: So High ~ Ski mask the slump god]

I offered to just walk to Handro's house but he insisted on ordering me an uber, said something about its to dark for me to be walking by myself

I offered to just walk to Handro's house but he insisted on ordering me an uber, said something about its to dark for me to be walking by myself. I hope he didn't expect me to be all dressed up cause I was still wearing the clothes Fenix let me borrow and my white crocs.

As the uber came to a slow stop I thanked the driver and got out going up to Handro's front door. I didn't wanna knock in case his mom was asleep so I texted him.

__

__

Almost as if on que he opened the door, his dark curls in a frizz and his face lit up by the blue tinted moon light. We were dressed almost the same except he wore basketball shorts. Smirking he asked "Are you gonna come in?" Snapping me out of my thoughts I quickly answered.

"Hmm Yea," I continued through the door he held open for me.

"Hola mija! Why here so late?" His mom asked walking out of the kitchen,

"Es que Ale needed some help on his homework so of course he had to call me last minute, pero perdón [but sorry] if it's to late I could go?" I pointed my thumb towards the door.

"No, esta bien [its ok] go ahead take as long as you need, anyways ya me voy a dormir [im going to sleep]"

"Night ma,"

"Goodnight Ms.Corranza!," we both said heading to Handro's room. I dropped down on his bed, Handro laying next to me.

"Ale needed help on his homework?" He spoke nudging me in my side

"I know, totally could've come up with a more believable excuse right?" I sighed.

"You could've said we was goin to rob a bank and hold people at gun point," he propped himself up looking down at me.