I sit up before pecking his lips repeatedly, I stand up grabbing his hand pulling him up with me. I pull him slowly behind me, and walking downstairs. Alice squeals of happiness and the rest of the family hug me. We all take a seat on the couch's but before I can sit down Emmett pulls me so I'm sitting between his legs on the couch with his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him before resting his head on my shoulder and kissing my cheek, I smile.

Esme: It's about time, he has been alone for too long but now, he has finally found his mate, his soulmate, and his best friend and lover all in one. This is the happiest we have truly ever seen him.

I smile.

Me; Thank You, Esme.

Esme: No. Thank you.

Alice: I'm truly so happy for you both.

Throughout the rest of our evening, they all go and hunt, me and Emmett are staying in our own room's just for tonight.

It is now 11:59 PM and that's when I decide to go to bed, I get into a pair of shorts and a tank top and then I brush my teeth and wash my face before climbing into bed. I close my eyes and put a smile on my face hoping to have a good dream which turns bad quickly.

Nightmare:

I arrive home and I see Bella pushing my mom down the stairs and then Charlie drags me into the house screaming awful things at me that I don't understand, He drags me upstairs to my room by my hair before kicking my ass punching me repeatedly and I fought back and jump out of the window, running for the mountains I reach the top falling over a tree stump and I fall straight off the side of the mountain, dropping to the floor, Then Charlie comes speeding down the street in his cop car and spots me laying in the middle of the road and as I get up and run away, Emmette chases after me to make sure I am okay. Charlie hops out of the cop car with Bella, and Charlie raises his gun and shoots Emmettes knee caps and his shoulders, Emmett dropping to the floor.

Me: LEAVE Emmett ALONE!!! PLEASE!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! STOP IT !!!

He raises the gun and shoots him right in the head and then he kills the rest of the Cullens'. as I collapse to the floor bawling my eyes out.

Charlie: you should have listened, you should have been a better daughter and respected me.

me: I will never respect you. You piece of shit.

Charlie: You're better off dead like the rest of them.

He hands Bella the gun.

Bella smirks at me and POP!!!!

Nightmare over

I wake up panting and crying.

Me: NOOOOOOOOO

( LISTEN TO BREATHE ME RIGHT NOW BY SIA WHILST READING THIS )

All of a sudden. Emmett is in my room, in a pair of shorts and shirtless.

Emmett: Kaileigh! Baby, what's wrong?! Shhh Your alright, I've got you.

He says as he pulls me into his bare muscular chest. I just break down, crying as I have never cried before.

Emmett: Baby, you're alright. I've got you. No one is going to hurt you ever! I won't let it happen I promise.

I pull my hair.

Me: THEY RUINED MY LIFE. I JUST WANT TO DIE I WANT THIS PAIN TO END!!

Emmett: Baby, NO! Don't you ever say that to me again, Do You Understand?! I love you! I'm not going anywhere I promise. I will protect you for the rest of your life and my life.

Jasper then instantly arrives into the room and all of a sudden he has managed to calm me down a bit to the point where I am just sniffling and shaking and silent tears come out.

He then disappears.

Emmett: Baby, What happened?

I look at him. I tell him every detail that happened in my nightmare. He wraps me up tighter in his arms. He kisses my head and face over again.

Emmett: I'm so so sorry baby girl. We are all safe, none of us are going to get hurt. Any of us could take on Charlie Swan whether he is armed with people or weapons, we could take him. Hell, you could even take him.

I chuckle.

Me: You can go if you want, you don't have to stay with me, babe. I will let you know if I need anything.

He laughs.

Emmett: I am not going anywhere I've been sat in my room bored out of my mind missing you like crazy, all I've wanted is to be wrapped up with you. I am not missing that opportunity, do you want to come to sleep in my room with me?

I look up to him and nod.

We stand up and he walks in front of me pulling me behind him by my hand. He shuts his door and locks it and he instantly picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist, before climbing under the blanket laying on his back and pulling the blanket over us with his hands on my ass as we are kissing with his one hand on my cheek. We pull away not that I wanted it to be over.

Emmett: I love you, baby. You will never be alone, you will never have to go through anything on your own, as you have a hand to hold and I will be right at your side with every decision you make. Every bad dream that may occur, you won't be alone because from now on, You are stuck to my side and I to yours. I love you more than words can explain and I have never wanted to be with someone more than I want to be with you in my entire vampire existence. I love you.

My eyes widen.

Me: I love you too, Emmett, You are stuck with me and I am stuck with you just the way I have always wanted it to be.

He kisses my nose and we Eskimo kiss.

I kiss his lips once more before staying straddled on top of him with my legs either side of him and my hands on his chest and his hand on my ass and the other hand on my back.

Me: I love you so much and I never ever want to lose you. If I lost you, I'd die.

Emmett: I love you too beautiful, You're never gonna be without me I promise.

I kiss his chest, before shutting my eyes and drifting off to a night of blissful sleep.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT.