𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒊; 𝒊'𝒎𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉.

"DANIEL!" I screamed, sprinting towards his motionless car. The other car didn't hesitate to speed away, I didn't even get a chance to look at the number plate, or identify the person. "DANIEL!" I looked in the window, where Daniel sat, blood trickling from his head. He was knocked out, from what it looked like. That's what I hoped.

I ran back into the house, grabbed my phone, and called 911.

"It's not a coincidence." Harry came up to me while I was walking to my locker.

"What are you talking about?" I spat. 

"You were with Ethan when he died, and you were with Daniel, too," Harry said. Everyone stared at me. 

"Are you saying I did it on purpose?" I turned to him and shoved him, angrily.

"I'm just saying, it's a little weird, isn't it?" Harry asked. 

"What is he talking about, Persephone?" Jonah walked over. 

"Daniel's in hospital, he crashed in his car." I bit my lip.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jack asked, angrily. 

"I-Is Daniel ok?" Zach sounded like he was going to cry. Poor, innocent Zach. It felt the worst hurting him. 

"He's probably going to die, just like Ethan." Harry said, "Thanks to Persephone." 

"Are you calling me a murderer?" I screamed, grabbing his shirt.

"I wouldn't put it past you." Harry glared. I slammed him against the floor and started to punch him repeatedly in the face.

"DANIEL'S NOT DYING!" I yelled, "I WON'T LET HIM."

"I don't what to do anymore, Persephone." Mr Leto sighed as I sat across from him.

"You should suspend me." I said, "I need a vacation." 

"I don't think suspensions doing it, anymore." He said, leaning forward. My eyes widened.

"Wait, you're expelling me?" 

"You're aware of how violent you are, we've tolerated you for too long." Mr Leto shook his head. 

"Y-you can't expel me." I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Not now, please."

"You're lucky it's not affected immediately." Mr Leto said, "You have this week." 

"Sir, please, is there anything I can-,"

"You can leave now, Persephone. So, I can contact your parents." Mr Leto sighed. 

My melancholy and pleading turned into frustration and anger. I got up, abruptly.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted, "Fuck this whole school!" 

I turned around and stormed out of the classroom. What I said didn't matter. I was still being expelled. 

I burst into the cafeteria, as it was still lunch, and everyone stopped and stared at me. I ignored them and strode over to the boys' table, they all looked at me, emotionless as I walked over. 

"What is it Persephone?" Jonah asked.

"Come on," I said to all of them. They all continued to stare at me, "Come on, we're leaving. Now."

"To go where?" Zach asked.

"To see Daniel." I said, "Come on, let's go." 

"We can't just leave." Jack raised his eyebrows as if it was obvious. 

"Listen, I'm getting expelled. You don't owe me anything, I know. But treat this as a... a 'goodbye, Persephone' present." I said. 

"W-what? You're getting expelled?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah, this shithole's had enough of me." I sighed, "Come on, you'll only have like a week in detention. Let's go." 

They gave in and followed me out of the school, which was easier than the guys has anticipated, and we took Jonah's car to the hospital. 

"Hey, we're here to see Daniel Seavey, he came in yesterday morning," I said.

"Your names?" The woman asked after typing on the computer for a few brief seconds.

"Zach Herron, Jonah Marais, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, and I'm Persephone Tatum," I told her. 

"Oh, you're Persephone." The woman smiled a small smile.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked. 

"He's in Ward 15." The woman told us, ignoring me with a smile. 

"Thank you." Corbyn nodded. 

We found out what floor Ward 15 was on and then we took a lift a few floors up before finding the ward.

"Who are you here to see?" The woman at the next desk asked.

"Daniel Seavey," I answered.

"Ok, he's just down there." The woman pointed behind us. We all turned and walked past the few beds until we reached his one. 

Daniel laid in the bed, one of arms and one of his legs in a cast, his forehead had a plaster and the rest of his face was either bruised or had healing cuts. 

"Oh, Daniel." I put a hand to my mouth, I said it so quietly that I barely heard it. 

"H-he's gonna be ok, right?" Zach asked. 

"Of course he is." I scowled, knowing if I didn't show any other emotion I would start crying. 

Just then, Daniel started to stir and we all stood there, frozen.

"Daniel?" Jack whispered. His eyes fluttered open and the boys all grinned.

"DANIEL!" They all said. 

But Daniel groggily ignored them and closed his eyes again, like he hadn't opened them in the first place. 

"He probably thinks he's dreaming." I said, "Maybe we should let him sleep, we can come back later." It was all too familiar. The smell of the hospital, the groans from patients, and the anticipation of seeing if your loved one was ok. 

"Ok." Jonah sighed, and we all turned to go.

"Sephy..." Daniel murmured. We all froze again, before turning around abruptly.

"D-did he just..." Zach stammered. Daniel was still asleep, lightly, but still asleep. 

"No." I shook my head, "I didn't hear anything-,"

"Sephy..." Daniel muttered again, shifting a bit. They all looked at me with caution. 

"Let's just go." I gritted my teeth, "Now." I added with a glare. I started to walk away so fast that even if Daniel repeated his words, I wouldn't have heard it. 

It was echoing around my head. 

But for once it wasn't in Ethan's voice. 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊'𝒎 𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔.