𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆; 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

They took me outside and sat me down on a bench. I took shaky breaths. 

"Whoa, whoa. What happened?" Jonah rushed over with Corbyn. 

"Nothing. I'm fine." I wiped my eyes. 

"Are you sure?" Corbyn asked. 

"I said I'm fine." I scowled at him. He flinched, "I just wanna go home." I got up just as I heard someone shout my name.

"PERSEPHONE!" I turned my head and saw Daniel walking towards me, his eyes ablaze. "H-how could you?" He shouted at me when he reached me. 

"Back the fuck off!" I pushed him so hard he almost toppled backwards, "It's not my fault your girlfriends a bitch!"

"DON'T-," Daniel took a breath and put a hand to his forehead, "Don't... call her that." 

"You don't even know the half of it, Daniel." I glared.

"Well, what happened?" Daniel crossed his arms across his chest, "Tell me. I'm intrigued." 

"I told you about the attitude, Seavey," I muttered through gritted teeth. 

"Tell. Me." Daniel glared.

"You-,"

"Tell me, Persephone!" He shouted.

"Fuck off, Daniel!" I pushed him harder this time, so he fell backwards. "I don't know what I was thinking, about getting friends. I've been fine without them for a year. Who needs them now?" I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked away, "Fuck you. Fuck all of you." 

Zach kept trying to catch my eye next period. They hadn't let me go home, and they were keeping an eye on me so I couldn't just leave. So, I was stuck in the hellhole. I had also been put in detention for a month, for beating up Addy. 

"Psst... Persephone." He whispered, leaning towards me in his seat. 

"What?" I turned to him and scowled.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Making you mad?" 

"It's not hard, too," I said. Zach continued to stare at me.

"Is that forgiveness?"

"No."

"Aw, why?" 

"I don't want anything to do with you." I glared. Zach flinched.

"Me and the guys or just Daniel?"

"You're all dickheads."

"That is unfair and untrue." Jack butted in, "It's just Daniel."

"Guys." Corbyn turned around and glared at us. 

"What?" We all spat. Corbyn rolled his eyes and turned around. 

"We're sorry, Persephone, really." Jonah frowned. 

"Whatever. I'm not speaking to Daniel." I shrugged.

"I'm not speaking to you, either." Daniel turned to face me in his seat and glowered.

"Well, you're doing a shitty job so far." I spat, "Watch your attitude before I kick you into next week." Zach stifled a laugh and Jack hit him. 

"Why do I hear talking?" Mr Miller turned around.

"Cause you have ears, you ass." I leaned back in my seat.