𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐; 𝒊 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅.

"Don't you think you've had enough to drink?" Corbyn gazed at me, even my drunk self could tell even he was a little bit tipsy. 

"Haven't you?" I teased.

"What do you mean? It's just punch." Corbyn shrugged, bringing the cup to his lips again. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I nodded, my head felt really heavy. "Just punch." 

"We should be heading back." Jonah looked at his watch. 

"No! The party's just beginning!" I got up and spread out my arms.

"It started ages ago. It's midnight." Zach groaned. 

"We don't even have school tomorrow," Corbyn said with a shrug. 

"Ok, that's enough of that." Jack took Corbyn's drink from him, much to Corbyn's disappointment. 

"Where's Daniel?" I asked. 

"Going to get water." Jonah said, "For you."

"Why?" I turned my head towards Jonah.

"He doesn't want you to have a headache in the morning." Zach shrugged, smirking.

"He said that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Jack nodded. I snorted.

"What about me?" Corbyn frowned, before burping. 

"What a softie." I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to dance."

"No, Persephone. Let's just go home." Zach grabbed my hand. 

"Don't touch me." I scowled, struggling out of his grip. Zach looked upset. 

"She's just drunk, she doesn't mean it," Jack said to him. 

"I do mean it. Drunk or not." I leaned in towards Zach, "None of you mean shit." I prodded them all the chest. They all started to look upset. Except for Corbyn, who giggled and protested it tickled. 

"We know you don't mean that," Jonah mumbled. 

"Believe what you want to believe." I shrugged, "I just came here to dance." 

"Me too!" Corbyn got up and raised his hand.

"Come on, then, you doofus." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. 

"No! No, guys!" Jack shouted after us. 

"Actually, I feel kinda sick." Corbyn put a hand to his head just as we got to the middle of the crowd. The guys were nowhere to be seen. 

"Just dance. You'll be fine." I assured. 

"Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?" Corbyn asked. 

"Exactly." I nodded. 

"No." Corbyn shook his head.

"Why?" I pouted. 

"Becuase when I dance, I look like this-," Corbyn started to dance, stupidly with no rhythm at all. I just laughed and joined in with him.

𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

I dodged the people in the crowd, careful not to spill Persephone's drink of water. But when I reached the place where they were sitting, no one was there. Just a guy I had never seen before.

"Hey!" I shouted to him over the music, "Have you seen a girl and a group of guys?"

"You're gonna have to be more specific." The guy blew out a puff of smoke, right in my face. I coughed and waved it away with my free hand. 

"Four guys and a girl. She has brown eyes, blondish hair, very attractive. Have you seen her?" I asked.

"There's a bunch of pretty girls with brown eyes and blondish hair." The guy shrugged. I rolled my eyes, I was beginning to lose patience. 

"What about the four guys?"

"I might've seen them." The guy nodded. 

"Ok, cool. Where?" I asked, feeling a little hopeful.

"Well, I don't know. There are tons of guys here." The guy said. 

"Son of a bitch. You're really no help at all, you know that?" I scowled, turning and walking away from him, still clutching Persephone's cup of water. 

After a few minutes of searching, I finally found Jonah on the landing that looked over the living room, which is where most of the dancing seemed to be occurring. He had a desperate expression on his face and he was craning his neck, like he was trying to find someone. He spotted me.

"Oh, Daniel! Daniel!" Jonah gasped, shaking my shoulders, "We lost drunk Persephone and Corbyn!"

"How? Why didn't you just keep them where I said?" I asked, harshly. 

"Persephone pulled Corbyn into the crowd, she wanted to dance with him." Jonah shrugged. My heart sunk but I shook my head. When I found them, I'm sure nothing would've happened. 

"Ok, well, where is Jack and Zach?" I asked. 

"They went looking as well," Jonah said. I let out a sigh.

"Well, come on then." I nodded downstairs and started to walk, Jonah followed.

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

I was sat on the swing seat at the front of the house, it was quite far away from the house, actually. She lived on a private estate, so her house was the only one. The next house on the estate was about a mile away.  She had her grounds, and the swing seat was on one of the hills. 

Corbyn leant against the swing seat and gazed at me. 

"We should probably head back inside." He mumbled. I could see he was starting to sober up. We looked at each other in the eyes. 

"Your eyes have a little bit of green in them." I smiled. 

"Oh... do they?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah." I nodded, "Your eyes are very pretty. You're very pretty." 

Corbyn looked around, like he was searching for someone. The nearest people were the ones hanging around at the front of the house. 

"T-thank you?" He turned his gaze back to me. I pulled on his shirt so he fell on top of me. "What was that f-for?" I shook my head and smiled, before taking his head in my hands and kissing him. At first, Corbyn was surprised but then he started to kiss me back. "W-wow." He stammered when we broke off.

"What?" I asked. 

"You're a good kisser." Corbyn smiled.

"I know." I shrugged. 

"How humble," Corbyn smirked. 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
𝒊'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 90𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑.