Chapter 17

Hoseok P.O.V. "How long have you been my fan for?" I asked Yoongi. "For about two or three years," Yoongi said. "Ah, but why, I mean I'm not special," I said. "Well you seem interesting, you're adorable, sexy, and you seem sweet," Yoongi said while blushing, how much cuter can he get?

"Awe, thank you, but baby, you're literally the cutest and sexiest boy that I have ever seen," I said, which caused Yoongi to blush. "Thank you Hoseok," Yoongi said.

"You can call me Hobi if you want," I said. "Are you sure?" Yoongi asked. "I thought only special people can call you that," Yoongi added. "Baby, you're special to me," I said.

"We just met, how am I special to you?" Yoongi asked. "To be honest, I have no clue, I can just feel it. Even though we technically just met, I feel like I can trust you with my life." I said. "Woah, I feel the same way," Yoongi said while blushing.

Damn, I really want to kiss him. "Why do you keep staring at me?" Yoongi asked, still blushing. "What, is it a crime to stare at what's mine?" I asked while smirking. "Boy, I am not yours," Yoongi said while giggling. "Uhm, yes you are, and I'm yours the fuck," I said while trying to control my anger.

"Last time I checked, you didn't ask me out, nor did you ask me to be your boyfriend. So technically, I'm still single." Yoongi said while wrapping his arms around my neck.

Damn, he does have a point. "But I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine," I whined. "Hobiiiii, you have to ask me out," Yoongi whined back. "Are you seriously teasing me?" I asked. "Yes, yes I am, what are you going to do? Hit me?" Yoongi asked, with a big old' smirk on his face.

"What, no, I would never hurt my precious baby," I said while hugging him, which caused him to giggle. "I know, I know, I'm just messing with you," Yoongi said while giggling.

"But I will ask you out, and it's going to be extra and grand," I said. "Aweee, Hobi, but I don't want anything big," Yoongi said. "Shut up, we both know damn well that's a lie," I said which caused both of us to laugh.

"Damn, we only knew each other for what, 3 hours, and you pretty much know everything about me. I'm flattered." Yoongi said which caused me to laugh. "I'm pretty damn lucky," I said.

"Yes, yes you are," Yoongi said. "Can I have a kissy please?" I asked. "Hmmm, sure," Yoongi said while kissing my cheek. "NOOOO, I WANT A KISSY ON MY WIPS," I whined.

"You'll get one soon you big baby," Yoongi said. "When?" I asked. "When you finally ask me out," Yoongi said, sassily.

"Yes, sir," I said while pulling him into a hug.

This boy is my baby, well not officially, but he will be my official baby soon.

I love you Min Yoongi

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜Hope you guys enjoy