Chapter 11

Hoseok P.O.V. "You did what?" I asked while punching the punching bag. "Ok, I'm going to tell you this one ore time. I gave Jin a picture of you, with your name on the back". Namjoon said while kicking the bag. "Ok, and why did you give him MY private information?" I asked. "I gave it to him because his friend wanted it. Also, he promised to kiss me on our wedding day, how can I say no to that?" Namjoon asked while smiling.

"Aish kid, you basically gave away my private shit, to somebody that I hardly know, because you will get a kiss from 'Mr. Worldwide handsome'?" I asked. "First of all, when you say it like that, you make it sound like bad thing." Namjoon said. "Well, it is dude." I said while chuckling. "Hey, let me finish, also, I am the only person that can call him 'Mr. Worldwide handsome'. He is going to be MY husband after all." Namjoon said while I chuckled.

"We know Namjoon, you tell us that everyday." I said. "Oh, shut up." Namjoon said while wiping off his sweat. "Also, I wouldn't worry to much about Jin's friend, who knows, maybe he can be the 'one'". Namjoon said while smirking, and doing this weird thing with his eyebrows. "Namjoon, you know I don't believe in that love shit. You know I don't want to be in a relationship." I said while packing up m stuff, along with Namjoon.

"But Hobi, you can't be single forever. I mean, seriously, you didn't even have your first kiss yet." Namjoon said. "Listen Namjoon, I know what you are saying, but I already told you-." I was cut off by Namjoon saying; "Ya, ya, ya, work and family come first. But please think about it. Please." Namjoon said while giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine, I'll go along with this, if it makes you happy." I said which made Namjoon smile. "Thank you Hobi, you're the best. I promise, you won't regret this." Namjoon said while running out the room. "I BETTER NOT!" I screamed, and went back to practicing.

As I was practicing, I heard my phone ring. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said. "Uhm, hi, is this Hoseok by any chance?" The stranger asked. Hm, this person sounds cute. "Uhm, yes. Who is this?" I asked . "Oh shit, my bad. Hi, I'm Yoongi, but people call me Suga." Yoongi said. "That's a cute name." I said. "Thank you Mr. Jung." Yoongi said whiele giggling, which was the cutest thing eer. "Oh, please, call me Hoseok." I said. "Oh, ok, Hoseok." Yoongi said. Oh, gosh, when he says my name, it's so sexy.

"So Yoongi, how did you get my number?" I asked. "Well basically my friend gave it to me." Yoongi said. "Let me guess, it was Jin huh?" I asked while chuckling. "Ye-, wait how did you know that?" Yoongi asked. "Well, I'm friends with his husband-to-be." I said. "Oh, you're friends with Namjoon?" Yoongi asked. "Yea, sadly." I said which made Yoongi giggle.

"SO cutie, I would like to meet up sometime. Maybe we can meet up on Saturday." I said. "Really, you want to meet me?" Yoongi asked. "Well yea." I said. "Oh, okay. Would it be ok if I bring my friends?" Yoongi asked. "That's fine, I can be my friends a long, so it won't be awkward." I said.

"Sounds great, where would you like to meet up?" Yoongi asked. "Hm, how about at the 'Persona' café?" I asked. "Sounds perfect." Yoongi said. "Good, now I must be going, I'll see you soon, bye Yoongi." I said while hanging up the phone.

Woah, did that just happen? Did I just ask the a guy out? I barely know the guy. Maybe Namjoon is right, maybe this kid, is the one.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜Hope you guys enjoy.