"Just talk man. I swear you keep this hard demeanor on but deep down instead we know you're hurting okay, just talk." He said more softer but still demanding me.

"I don't know." He scoffed and leaned back in his seat.

"So you cant tell me shit now Serenity?" He asked softly making me shake my head and wipe my falling tears away. "Look at me."

I ignored him and just continued to play with my nails, "look at me Serenity damn." I slowly looked at him and shook my head.

"I know Sire. I just wanna be by myself."

"Well you're not gonna get that are you?" He asked making me sigh. 

"I'm not because you two dumb asses won't leave me the fuck alone."

"Because you're doing suicidal shit. What's next you gone get deeper and actually slit your fucking wrist?" He snapped with tears in his eyes. "if you can't talk to me, Cortez, or Valencia about the shit...who the fuck can you talk to?"

"With you moving, with my mom situation it's a lot okay." I whispered shaking my head. I don't know why I was being so stubborn like I didn't want him here.

"Si-"

"I know this internship is a big deal for you so I don't wanna call. You're living such a great life, I don't wanna mess that up because you'll constantly worry about me. I need you to focus on this internship and not so much me. I'll be fine, you know I will."

"I'm not taking that." He said chuckling. "I'm not fucking taking that. Girl you better let it all out."

"Serenity Nicole Newton." I heard my mom say as my front door was open. I clinched my jaw and shook my head.

"Yea it's time for me to go." I said through gritted teeth tired of all these pop ups. I stood up grabbed my phone and started heading towards my room.

"Se-" She said snatching my arm but I snatched it back and pushed her back.

"Don't fucking touch me." I snapped looking her up and down. "So what you invited her too?" I asked looking at Cortez with a hard mug.

"N-"

"You don't know how to stay the fuck outta my business do you!" I snapped shaking my head. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled, "You make this shit my bu-"

"How the fuck do i make it your business? huh?"

"Se-"

"Aye Nicole you need to shut the fuck up calling my goddamn name before I light fire in yo ass." I snapped causing her to chuckle and let her purse fall down.

"I can't do this shit no more man I swear." My heart dropped as I heard him say that. So, what he's gonna leave me too? Like everyone else? 

I turned and saw how he was holding the bridge of his nose, "Fucking leave then." I shouted throwing my keys at him. "Fucking leave like everyone else!!"

"Serenity. Stop throwing shit at me!" He snapped throwing my keys back at me before he snatched me up.

"Aye nigga chill the fuck out." I heard Sire yell as he ran into our room.

"No leave! Fucking leave like everyone else does! GO!!" I shouted in his face as tears ran down my face. 

He chuckled and released me, "Lemme make one thing clear you're fucking making me." He said before snatching his stuff off the dresser. 

"You fucking bonkers man I swear!!" Cortez yelled as he slammed the door. I stood there froze as I shook my head.

"That's what you wanted?" Sire asked making me shake my head and slide down to the floor.