💙Chapter 23💙

Bevs POV
March 11th, 2020
I woke up the next morning with a killer hangover. I sat up and held my head and groaned softly and I looked over and saw Ben sleeping next to me. I looked around and realized I was in his room.
She got up and went to his bathroom and looked through his cabinet and found some painkillers. She took out two and popped them into her mouth and dry swallowed them.
She put the bottle back and went to go lay back down. She laid close to Ben and fell back asleep.
She woke up about an hour later when she felt a small kiss on her forehead and she opened her eyes and saw Ben sitting up next to her and he smiled down at her.
"Hey, good morning," he said
I looked over at the time which read 12:55 pm "it's not morning, but hello" I smiled
"How's your head?"
"I took some painkillers earlier so it's not hurting as bad as it was earlier"
"You were pretty wasted" he laid back down
"What did I do?" She turned to face him
"Nothing bad, you were just dancing a lot and we're just super drunk and a girl began to flirt with me and you noticed and came and told her off"
She laughed "that's some shit I would do"
  He laughed and wrapped an arm around her "it was very funny"
  She smiled softly "did you have fun though? I know parties aren't really your thing"
He nodded "I did have fun. They still aren't my thing but I did somewhat enjoy it"
She smiled and laid her head on his chest and yawned
"You tired?" He asked
She nodded "a little bit, I'm gonna go back to sleep, don't move please" she closed her eyes
  He smiled softly and kissed her cheek "I'll be right here"
She smiled softly and fell back asleep

💞heyyy it's been a while, but this is just a short filler until I can figure out another plot, soo yea, I'm back💞
~asia🏳️‍🌈