💚Chapter 19💚

February 16th
Bevs POV
I haven't seen Ben or Richie since this morning and I was getting concerned. I was walking down the halls and I heard people whispering Bens name along with Richie. What the hell? The words I kept hearing were Ben, Richie, fight. I was confused. Did Ben and Richie fight? Did someone hurt them?
When I heard this, I immediately went to the office because I knew that's probably where they were.
I got to the office and my instincts were right. Ben and Richie were sitting on the chairs that were in there and I saw that their hands were cut up and bloody and bruised. I looked and I saw Tom was in there as well, his face in the same condition as Ben and Richies hands.
I put two and two together and I honestly couldn't believe it. I didn't want to go in there with Tom in there.  I got my phone out and texted Eddie about Richie.
Soon enough, Eddie was running down the hall.
"What happened?" Eddie asked me
I saw Tom storm out the office with a pissed off look on his face.
"I think Ben and Richie beat Tom up"
I told him
"Really?" Eddie said
"Yes"
"They probably got suspended then, look they're leaving" Eddie told me and I saw them walking down the hall towards the exit.
I walked down the hall towards them and when I reached them, I moved to stand in front of Ben.
"What did you do?" I asked him
"Bev-" He said
"Ben, what happened?"
"I'm sorry if you get mad, but Richie and I fought Tom" he told me
"I figured, but why?" I asked him
"He hurt you in a way I know is hurting you too and I just couldn't let him get away with it"
"But now you're suspended, you didn't need to do this"
"Yes Bev, I did. I'm sorry if you're upset I just couldn't take it"
"I'm not mad I'm just mostly in shock"
He kissed my forehead.
"Go finish the rest of your classes, I'll text you later ok?"
I nodded and he smiled and pecked my lips before leaving the school with Richie.

😇HI ANOTHER CHAPTER, DO YALL WANT SOME FLUFF OR LIGHT ANGST😇
~Asia🏳️‍🌈