💚Chapter 14💚

A/N HOW FAR DO YALL WANT THIS STORY TO GO?
December 3rd
Bevs POV
  Today was Sunday and it was snowing heavily, so we would mostly likely wouldn't have school tomorrow. I was at Bens house for the weekend because my Aunt went on a business trip and I told her I was staying with Eddie because she would never let me stay over at Bens house overnight, but I didn't care, Eddie would cover for me.
  I was laying in Bens bed, he was still asleep and I was laying on his chest. I felt his chest rise and fall with each breath he took. He looked so peaceful when he slept. He had an arm wrapped around me, which was helping me with the cold. I was under his thick duvet and I had on one of his huge black sweaters. I loved moments like these.
  I felt him shift and I looked up and I saw him open his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled.
"Morning Bevvy" he said
"Morning" I replied
"How'd you sleep?"
"Amazing" I replied "What about you?"
"Amazing with you in my arms" he said
"Aww, you're such a sap"
"I know"
  We both chuckled and I laid my head back on his chest. He ran his hand through my hair.
"You're so beautiful" he told me
  I felt myself blush and I covered my face.
"Oh my god, stop you're making me blush" I said while giggling
"Well it's true" he said
We sat up and we went to the bathroom and we brushed our teeth. After that, we went to the kitchen, where his mom was drinking coffee, and Ben made breakfast for us. The whole action just made my heart melt. How is he just this amazing? I don't understand.
When we finished eating, I just sat down in Bens lap and wrapped my arms around him.
"You ok?" He asked
"Yeah, I just wanna be close to you" I said
"Ok"
  We sat there until I fell back asleep and I felt Ben carry me to his room and laid me on his bed.

😀SHORT FILLER BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER😀
~Asia🏳️‍🌈