🧡Chapter 13🧡

A/N THIS MIGHT BE SHORT
November 30th
Bens POV
It was the end of thanksgiving break and today was the first day back. I did what I always do, go to the library before my first class starts. I took out a book called Counting in Sevens that I've been reading for a while. I was took into my book that I didn't hear the library doors open. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned my head and saw Beverlys face smiling at me. We haven't seen each other since thanksgiving since after the whole incident happened, she got in trouble with her aunt and she couldn't hang out with any of us so we've just been texting and facetiming for the last week.
"Hey" I said
"Hi" she said and then she kissed my cheek
"What are you doing here? You never come to school early" I asked
"I wanted to see you since I won't be in first period"
"Why not?" I asked
"Richie is having a crisis over what to get Eddie for their anniversary and I wanna help him"
"Ok, I just don't want you to fail" I told her
"I won't, I'm just helping a dear friend of mine"
I laughed softly
"Ok" I said
  She turned my head and pecked my lips softly. I felt her smile against my lips and it made me smile.
"I'll see you later" she told me
"Ok"
She kissed my cheek and she stood up and walked away. I kept reading with a smile on my face.
Bevs POV
  I walked behind the school and I saw Richie already there smoking a cigarette.
"Hey Rich" I said sitting down next to him
"You look happy" he said
"I am" I replied
"Is it because of Ben? Aww" he said
"Shut up, I'm here to help you" I said
"I really don't know what to get him, I mean it's been 3 years, I know everything he loves, everything he hates, I've never had this issue before"
"Ok, how about you don't get him anything" I suggested
"What?" Richie asked
"I'm say how about you buy him dinner or set up a picnic or something , something to show him that you love him"
"That's actually a good idea" he said "Thanks Bev"
"No problem"

😇I DECIDED TO END IT THERE CUZ I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO, WHAT DO YALL WANNA SEE HAPPEN😇
~Asia🏳️‍🌈