three

his ruby

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"dance with me"

( leo's jam )

song of the chapter: adore you by miley cyrus

RUBY laughed silently upon seeing Leo get turned down by Danielle. Adam had bear hugged her as soon as he saw her, Ruby smiling as he did so. Overhearing Bree talking about going to the dance with Ethan, Ruby interjected, having a plan formed in her head. "Bree, i'll take care of your little Ethan problem, you worry about nothing" Ruby said, smiling at Bree. "Really" Bree asked. "Watch and learn boys" Ruby said, walking over to Ethan and leaning up against the locker next to his. "Ethan right" Ruby asked, Ethan looking at her shocked. "Yeah" he replied. "Names Ruby, I'm sure you've heard of me. Now we're getting off topic here" Ruby began, taking a pause to catch her breath.

"Now, that girl over there, Bree. She's my soon to be boyfriends sister and she means a lot to me. You happen to mean a lot to her. You and her, dance, capachie" Ruby asked Ethan. "Yeah, I was planning on asking her anyways" Ethan replied. Ruby hummed before turning around and strutting back to Bree. "Your welcome" Ruby sang as Ethan walked over to the group. "What? No! Now! Why? Really?" Bree exclaimed. Ruby snickered as Adam put a possessive arm around her waist. "How's it going" Ethan asked the group.

"Ethan! What a huge surprise! To see you here for reasons we do not know" Chase exclaimed. Ruby held back a snicker as Chase tried to play it cool. "Hey, Ethan. How, uh, you know, we,  uh, you know, decided, What is that over there" Bree stammered, before speeding away when Ethan turned. "Poor thing" Ruby muttered, putting a smile on her face like nothing happened when Ethan turned back around. "Where'd she go" Ethan asked upon discovering that Bree wasn't there. "Uh, more importantly, what is that over there" Adam asked, before all of the teens scurried away.

Ruby ran over to Adam but Leo quickly stopped her, ensuring the girl that her soulmate was perfectly fine. Adam smiled at her, his face lit up like Christmas and she couldn't help but return it.  "Adam what are you doing" Ruby asked, crouching down next to him. Adam smiled up at her, placing his phone in her hands. "Just helping Leo get a date to the dance" Adam replied, like it was nothing. "That's very sweet of you Adam, but why are you under a set of lockers" Ruby asked, confused at the whole situation.

"Ooh! They're coming! Commence phase one of Operation Lady For Leo" Chase exclaimed. Ruby walked to Chase and watched everything play out. "Oh, no! This man is trapped! He looks like he need a hero to save him. I will take charge and heroically do just that" Leo declared. "Oh my god" Ruby mumbled, putting her face in her hands. "Oh, no! We're running out of time. Save me before the alligator comes-" Adam started, but Leo kicked the lockers, shutting him up. "Wrong rescue! I will lift these lockers! One...two...three! So heavy" Leo stated proudly, even though Adam had used his super strength to make the lockers go up.