two

his ruby

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"fragile as glass"

( crush, chop, and burn part two )

song of the chapter: the sea by lily kershaw

RUBY snickered to herself as Chase walked around the lab picking up office supplies. "What're you doing" Leo asked. "If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us" Chase replied. Ruby's happy mood went sour as the three bionics talked about what they would miss. "Ooh! But maybe whenever we get to where we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love" Adam replied, clutching Ruby tightly.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers" Chase said, smirking slightly. "Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here" Adam said, standing up while still holding Ruby with one arm. Ruby squealed slightly, tightly clasping both arms around Adam's neck. "Adam did you forget that you had another person in your lap" Bree asked sarcastically. "Nope, she's just lightweight" Adam replied. "I'm lightweight? What about shortie and shortcakes over there" Ruby asked, pointing to Chase and Leo. Bree, Adam, and Ruby laughed as Leo and Chase looked offended.

"Well, kids, I hope you enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara" Eddy exclaimed. "Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you" Bree said as the bionic trio, with the exception of Ruby, sat on one of Davenports tables in the lab. "Aw, really" Eddy asked happily. "No" "We hate you" "Your evil" The bionic siblings exclaimed. "So where is this training facility anyway" Leo asked. "Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage" Eddy replied. A picture of a beach popped up. "That's pretty nice" Chase said. "Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver. You're going here" Eddy said. A picture of a snow covered bunker popped up.

"My god" Ruby gasped. "Forget about office supplies. We should be gathering wood" Chase said, slight sarcasm in his tone.  "Man. I wish I hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all my fault" Leo said sadly. "Oh, that's because it is all your fault" Adam replied, Ruby slapping his chest shortly after. Ruby's phone rang, causing the girl to walk off with a confused look. "Mom" Ruby asked after answering the phone. "Ruby, you were supposed to be home last night for dinner" Ruby's mother said sadly. "I'm sorry mom, I was at Davenports, hanging out with Leo and the others" Ruby said, a soft smile on her face. Adam whipped his head to look at Ruby after Leo left the lab. "Chase what is she saying" Bree asked for Adam. Chase shook his head before listening to the girls conversation.