Ch. 7: The Deer Who Stomped on The Snake

"Well, well, well, look who it is harboring the striped Freak. We meet uet again, Alastor." A snake person with a top hat and tuxedo hissed from his ship. He looked very formal even if the event was more like war.

Alastor tilted his head and raised an eyebrow, who looked very charming with his smile. "Do I know you?" He asked confusingly, making the snake feel irritated. Neither anyone here knew their relationship, thus they only stayed silent.

"Oh yes you do! And this time... I have the element of—SURPRISE!" The snake added, which the rest of his sentence was only heard by Alastor and Y/n, due to improved hearing. When the snake tinkered with his ship, out came from below his ship was a big ray gun. Air rushed all around as the ray gun gathered energy, ready to shoot.

Alastor stood there and snapped his fingers, creating a puff of red smoke from them. Then, just below the snake's ship, opened a large hole and snaked out black tentacles of something that would probably be best not to know what. It snaked(pun not intended) around the ship, throwing the ray gun to another smaller hole and exploded.

Alastor was controlling the thing as his fingers were more like mimicing the movements of the tentacles. His expression was of utmost satisfaction, however his eyes were like that static on the television, only it was red. When he closed his hand, his eyes reverted back to normal, then symbols started floating around him. He closed his hand into a fist as it glew a pinkish purple color, and so did the tentacles that enclosed the ship completely. Afterwards, it exploded in a puff of red smoke.

The expression of Alastor's face was very creepy; a smile wide enough showing his sharp teeth. Eyes that penetrate to the soul, like a mad devil. There was a bright red x on his forehead that showed when his bangs moved away. What added to the creepiness was the red lighting from the explosion.

This man is either hot or psychotic... Y/n thought as she stared at Alastor with a shocked expression. The rest as well looked at him in suprise at his sudden performance.

His expression went from chaotic creepy, to a kind one as he asked, "Well, I'm starved! Who wants some jambalaya?" Then walked passed everyone towards the hotel as if nothing bad had happened. "My mother once taught a wondeful recipe for jambalaya, in fact it nearly killed her!" He joked. Vaggie and the rest were still in shock, however Angel Dust just shrugged it off, as well as Y/n who walked side by side with Angel Dust.

"You know to be honest here, what he did was kinda..." Angel Dust started, trying to think of the right words to describe what Alastor did with his powers. Y/n looked at him and chuckled saying, "Kinky?" And this shocked Angel Dust greatly. Y/n looked inocent outside, but she is very likely not. Even so, it was a major suprise this teen who had just arrived in hell a few hours prior was getting along with Angel Dust, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

"Awww~~ Isn't woofles falling for the riendeer~~" Angel Dust teased Y/n with a nudge on her shoulder. Y/n cringed at the thought and told the spider demon, "Hell no, he's no one in my standards, or do I even have standards....?" Now she thought deeply if she ever had standard for men, or whether she would like to fall in love.

In her life when she lived, she grew up with parents who always were never around ever since the incident with her aunt that caused death. She never really got close with anyone in her school because people would either insult her or be afraid of her. The only people she trusted were her friends, that currently were here because of her. Y/n couldn't take the pain of having to be the reason why her friends are suffering all the backlash, she couldn't take the pain of being isolated in the family, she couldn't swim any more higher that she was suffocating and drowning in her own sorrow. Depression was a dangerous thing, psychologically and physically.

"Hey fluffly ears you listening?" Angel Dust called out to Y/n with the new nickname, snapping her of her thoughts. They were standing by the doorway with everyone looking at Y/n, waiting for an answer. "Huh.. wha--?" She stammered in a confusing manner, not knowing what was happening.

"Alastor was asking if anyone here would want to help him cooking, and uh... He asked who you were but you were... Well..." Charlie explained shortly with gestures. Y/n then scratched the back of her neck in embrassment with a nervous laugh. "Well.... I can cook... And err.... I'm Y/n, I said it before--"

"Well then lets get to cooking, dear!" Alastor cut off as he went in to the kitchen immidiately. Y/n sighed and followed after the others went in. Although she didn't want to be with the Radio Demon, she atleast had to make sure he wont put any tricks while cooking this Jambalaya.

She went straight to the kitchen, only to see Alastor out of his dress coat and was wearing an apron with the quote Kiss the Cook and die, which was sort of creepy to be honest.

Y/n stood by the door of the kitchen, wondering what she should do, seeing that Alastor was handling cooking perfectly. She fumbled her fingers thinking what she should do, until Alastor looked at her. His eyes held a fascinated look, it was like predator like(Which is weird because he's of the demon class taking form of a prey, and the reader is predator), it was like he was watching the best show on the telivision.

"Well? Come over here and help, darling!" He smiled, snapping his fingers and immidiately changing Y/n clothes into some 1930's clothes with an apron, which in fact she found very uncomfortable.

Y/n was looking at her outfit with complete disgust, and this alarmed Alastor, "What is it? Are you uncomfortable? Well then!" He snapped his fingers once more, changing Y/n's clothes into black palazzo pants and a fit red turtle neck with long sleeves that only reached her elbow. She was also wearing an apron with a quote that Y/n would most probably likely to say, this shit will be delicious.

Although, she lacked the knowledge why style is needed to cook, seeing that Alastor used his powers to change her clothing. I dont see any point in changing clothes... She thought.