Ch. 1: A Buzz Of Hell

Where am I? She asked herself, looking around in the darkness. What is this place? She questioned herself as she walked in the never ending darkness of such place.

There was light, a glimpse of it. She strode towards it to see an open door, then ran to it. Blinding light flashed infront of her eyes, and she reflexively shut them. A ringing then reverberated into her ears and she blacked out once more.

Noise reached loudly into her ears, awaking Y/n's slumber. Opening her eyes, to the sight of red displayed everything around her. The seemingly eclipsed moon with a pentagram engraved onto it had lit the place with it's earie red light. The bustle of streets was evident with chaos that was at it's worst. The sky, red as blood, with the atmosphere reeking of evil. This was, no, is Hell. She knew it was, she didn't need to ask, the place had spoken for itself.

Y/n stood up from where she had manifested, fortunately, a puddle was near where she appeared. This gave her the opprtunity to see her appearance that was given notice to her when she awoke; skin pale like it was derived of blood, her hair was a wonderful shade of H/c from the roots and silver to the bottom, which it was the same (hair Length/H/l), her eyes were still the same e/c as when she lived back in the overworld, yet a instead of dark irises, in place were blood red ones that glistened, scleras that reminded hee of the demons that were depicted in art pieces. However, the eyecatching part were the two half cone like fluffliness on her head; ears must be.

Of course, as most people in this Hell take form of however random according to the sin, and these forms come with some amplifications of course. To Y/n's form, her hearing was stronger when she used her wolf-like or fox-like ears, yet also allowing her to revert to normal using her normal human ears. Two pairs of ears, huh... she thought.

Ending her self inspection, she walked to wherever her feet had led her to, as it was best to keep out of trouble while she still can. She's new to the environment, and surely trouble isn't a great friend, in hee current status.

Y/n then noticed a crowd pilling over televisions in an alleyway, where the title of the show was "666 news", thus catching her attention. She stood a little way accross the street, since, of course her eyesight had improved. Using these amplified abilities to her advantage, she listened to the show. Apparently, this seemed like the typical daily news back on the living world, and the reporters were as they introduced tgemselves as: Katie Killjoy, and Tom Trench. Seeing how much of a bitch Katie was, she immidiately told herself that if she ever gets to Katie, she would murder her on the spot, and no one can prevent her from doing so.

".....A turf war is raging on the west side." Was what Y/n heard from the male reporter, Tom Trench. Listening eagerly to what would he say next, ".....Between notable kingpins Sir Pentious and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Cherry bomb."  in which Katie continued, "Thats right, Tom. After the recent extermination, many areas are now up for grab. Demons all over hell are already duking it out to gain new territory."

The news went on and on, until Katie magically pulled out a tooth and nail, then eating them, to pouring hot coffee onto Tom's lap, the then show paused for a while, cutting off Katie's insult to Tom.

Y/n leaned quietly in the alleyway's shadows, hiding from the sinners' view. As she listened quietly for the television as well as her surroundings, until a group of demons approached her with an obvious intent. All of which were male, reeking in the smell of alchohol and drugs was evident in them. "Well, well, looks like hell brought in an angel~" Cooed one of them. Y/n looked at them with disgust and cursed to herself, goddammit, not now...

"What the fuck do you want?" She spat at them with venom and disgust laced in her words. Her temper as short as it ever was, but nonetheless was in her control. Who knew the therapy she had when she was living actually helped her now that she was dead. "Ohoho~ Maybe lend us your body---"

Before the imp could finish his sentence, she used this small distraction of a question to launch at them. Her strength too was amplified to an extent, so grabbing a broken metal sign and hitting them was like swatting flies away. She didn't like wasting her time with useless and pointless things. Thus ending it quick was the best moved.

After dealing with the anomalies, she went back into the shadows, and went back listening to the news; now that it was live again. This time they talked about a special guest, who was the princess of hell herself. Y/n looked at the telivision to see a jolly looking female who was wearing a pink tux over her pale skin. Her cheeks had pink circles that looked like blush-ons and her hair was a beautiful light blond, in which made her look more sane than anyone here.

A few words about having a hotel for demons to redeem themselves sounds kinda stupid, but the sound of it was awesome and ambitious in one way or another. Well, hell isn't just full of everyone being intentional sinners, maybe some might want to redeem themselves from their sins or whatsoever.

A few seconds later, after the princess, Charlie, said this absurd idea, silence overcame and Y/n ears began ringing. A buzz was heard that passed into her head. This made her lose her breathing dor a breif moment before it disappeared. It was odd, and Y/n didn't know what it was, or what it meant. She could then hear the princess singing about the Happy Hotel, and after finishing the song, everyone laughed at her, and so on went the show.

Y/n was bored and left the place, of course, leaving without trouble was unlike hell, so she ran into a group of thieves who thought they could rob her of anything, really.. "Man... How dumb can you suckers really get?" She asked the beaten up thieves, taking all their stolen money and leaving them to suffer in their own failure.

She hummed a tune, and walked to a nearby food hub. Luckily there was a sane place such as this, at least. Going in and aproaching the counter to order herself a meal, she then sat down in a secluded area of the hub and ate in silence.

Wonder how they are... she thought to herself. It hadn't been long since her death, because according to 666 news, it was still afternoon here in hell. The time of her death was also afternoon, so it could be that after her soul left her body, it must've been sent straight to hell. Surely enough, she couldn't forgive herself, telling herself that she was unworthy of heaven, and that she should die and suffer in hell. But boy, was she wrong—were everyone wrong about hell. To her, hell was more like a wonderful place to dwell in.

After finished dining, she sat there pondering to herself, figuring out what amplified abilities she acquired here in hell. "Strong sense of hearing and smell.... Like a wolf or fox should. Heh, hell does have a great way of classifying demons..." She mumbled.

Y/n then heard the door of the hub open and the buzzing occured again before disappearing after a second. It was an odd feeling; it was like having a radio in static mode inside your brain.

Y/n questioned what it was, or what caused it. She didn't even shoot herself for death, she just cut her pulse. Maybe its the payment for the abilities? She didn't know.

She began listening once more, and it seems the crowd was talking about something she should have done, "...I heard that the King is listing down all the new comers of hell...." Then she immidiately stopped listening to set off to meet this king, in other words, Lucifer.

She was observant to notice a few signs, mostly just "Welcome to Hell", but looking out to some which gave directions to the palace wyere the king resided. She followed these directions to be led to a peacefulno, less chaotic place in hell. Well, as a palace should be, located in the middle of what they call Pentagram City. With Y/n's improved eyesight, she could clearly see the magneficent palace of the royal family of hell.

And so her journey and story in hell begins, the question is, will she survive it though?

-revised-