Chapter 1: The Dinner Occasion

Magsimula sa umpisa

      "Do you think Logan likes Peach?" I asked in my quietest voice so no one around could hear me.

     "I guarantee you he does. He's just screwed up from his breakup. But eventually he'll come around to it. I mean what is not to like about Peach?" She laughed.

The hallway of the school was pretty crowded and there were so many students everywhere. And so that's when I decided to do everything I could by trying to exit out of this building alive. But I guess Friday's are like this. And so, I close my locker after grabbing my jean jacket and putting it on. And since there is no Cheerleading practice, I could have a free night without my dad texting me if there was. And so I immediately fled with Mandy following right by my side.

I was out in the parking lot as I passed through the courtyard by going directly to the parking lot where students park and of course that's where Peach's mustang was waiting for me. Coming around the corner on Mandy's left was Aaron scaring the skivvies out of here. She jumped which actually made him laugh about it and I smiled even though she had hit him for doing so.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You scared the crap out of me." Mandy hit him on his arm again and he chuckled like it was the funniest thing so I held back a laugh inside.

"Who else could it have been, babe?" He said in a dumbfounded expression which Mandy was dumb for not knowing.

The next thing I notice is that Mandy and Aaron are making out like crazy. And I felt like I was in an awkward moment. So instead I just cleared my throat and excused myself from them to get to Peach's car. During the process, the sun was shining down. I ran my fingers through my long straight brown hair. And I saw the sun shining right down on me that I could die. And I just thought of nothing but getting to Peach's car. And once I was trying to walk across to it, the pink mustang nearly ran me over.

I fell on the cement. And I saw it was Amber's car. And inside the car was her favorite girls, Ashley, Sarah and Hanna. And in the passenger seat was Logan. And he had a blank face on. Amber took off her sunglasses grimacing at me. She acted like she was proud of almost running me over.

"Oops... I'm so sorry, Emma. I didn't see you there. It was like you were totally invisible." She chuckled along with her girls all very laughable that they giggled which I wanted to punch her or get her back with harsh words.

"What a freak show." Hanna giggled and I just got off the ground, fixing my hair so it wasn't all over the place. And then I rolled my eyes.

       I softly growled to myself and I had no scratch or cuts or bruises. And so I just shook my head at Amber and her wannabes. And so I walked away getting to Peach's car. I heard Amber's car beep when I turned around and suddenly... Logan was chasing after me.

   "Hey wait." He said to me, which I looked at him with a shocked face of why he wants to talk.

    "Logan, what is it? Do you wanna make fun of me too?" I had the ability to piss people off when I wanted to.

       I've known Logan since eighth grade. I had the hugest crush on Luke though. But that was before Victoria started dating him. Way before. And I remember they hung out in our middle school. Luke was the jock but also a skateboarder while Logan just was a jock. And I crushed on Luke like crazy. But when Victoria and him started dating I actually let go of that crush. And I don't crush on Logan at all. If anything I'd like to just be his friend.

    "Emma, I'm sorry about Amber. She just adores attention. I mean she's practically the hottest and sexiest girl in school." He chuckled nervously and I gave him a death stare, crossing my arms over my chest.