Chapter 4: teary eyed hugs. (Also, snakes!)

((Attempted suicide and self harm warning towards the end of the chapter!!))

((Also, might start up some shipping and Headcanon stuff in the future! Don't bash me for my ships, a lot of them are rare! But I promise, I'll make it enjoyable for everyone, even if you don't ship what I do!!!!!!! Please be respectful. Don't be THAT My hero fan.))

The blonde haired, dazzling snake quirked lady, stood in front of the crowd with flashing cameras and microphones pointed rudely to her face. Her normal confident expression had faded, eyebrows knitted closely together.

Uwabami, was the hero's name. She had taken in Itsuka and Momo for internships, and was notorious for her beauty and the commercials she participated in— not so much her hero work. Like many other heroes, her Last name remained unknown.

Until ... until now.

While the public wasn't alerted, all the pro heroes were informed of the league's apprehension.

The snake hero was forced to face her past. All because of one villain. Himiko Toga. Someone she held close to the past. The more people opened up about their relations to the league, the more the public would see them as human.

And then the announcement that they were being reformed would go better.

She had to do this.

"Quiet ..." she whispered, but nobody could hear her. The crowd chattered away and bombarded her with questions that she could not hear, despite her advanced senses.

The hero cleared her throat, eyeing the news reporter in the french. Those bright, vibrant yellow orbs focused on the camera, as if staring at whoever was watching.

"Quiet!" She snapped. The tone or her voice was unlady-like and loud- venomous, like the reptiles in her hair.

The crowd shut up, astonished. Few flashes of lights went off. Oh, how people loved to exploit heroes at their breaking points. How vicious. But two can play that game.

Uwabami snarled at them, her fangs making an appearance. Usually, she retracted them when infront of a camera. But not right now.

"I'm here to speak about the league of villains, and my ties to them- which, mind you, are not in a traitor sense. I am a hero, and I always will be, but ..." she took a deep breath, ignoring the baffled looks in her direction.

"Himiko Toga. The transform villain in the league, seventeen years old. She was born to a — a ... judgemental family, and to fake everything so she wouldn't be shunned-" the blonde's voice started to break, so she put her head down, staring at the ground with glassy eyes. "She .. she .. ran away from her eighth grade graduation after injuring a student."

Uwabami clenched her fists. She whipped her head up and gave the camera a furious, intense stare. The snakes tied into her hair hissed. One even huddled to their owner's skin to give comfort.

"My name is Uwabami Toga. Himiko is my younger sister."

And up the noise went.

-

"Awwhhh, c'mon! We're allowed to watch the news! Didya hear?" Himiko giggled, sitting PLATONICALLY on jin's lap while the pair peered over at the television in the common room. The rest of the league was busy getting their therapy and psychiatrist check ups.

The two blondes had already finished! They cooperated so well that Mr. Aizawa granted them the ability to watch the t.v as long as they stayed on the couch and nowhere else. It wasn't a hazard, they were medicated as is and had quirk nullification bracelets on.