🎁«bakudeku»[fluff]🎁

Zacznij od początku

Katsuki huffed But spoke up. "Since there's no big upcoming missions in either of our schedules..." he sighed, " it should be fine for us to take turns looking after the brats."

He turned to the kids. "Oi. You guys, listen here. Stop calling us mummy or daddy. Call us Katsuki and Izuku. Got it?"

"Ehh...."

"Don't 'eh' me! Say 'got it'!"

"Got it." The kids said. I just have to endure for a month... Katsuki thought. Just until Christmas before bidding the brats goodbye for good!

~🧡💚~

The two little kids were playing in the living room. Little girl was drawing as the little boy ran around as a plane. "I want to draw too! Give me the crayons!" He yelled and grabbed the crayons out of her grip. "Hey! Big brother! That's not fair give them back!" She yelled and immediately the crayons came flying over to her.

"Woah! How'd you do that?" He asked. "Uhh, I just wanted the crayons to fly over to me and they did." She mumbled a bit confused. "It's your quirk! I hope I get mine soon too so I'll be just as cool as Izuku! He's so strong! I saw him on tv the other day!" The little boy yelled. It was clear he was just as big of a fanboy as Izuku was when he was little.

But then tiny explosions started to form into the little boy's hands. "H-huh?" He stuttered. Within a short amount of time the explosions had stopped but his hands were bleeding. "H-huwaah!" He cried. Quickly Katsuki came running into the living room as he heard the boy cry.

"I'm home—" Izuku stopped talking when he saw his husband bandaging the little boy's hands. "What happened?" He asked. "Their quirks manifested. This happened to me too when I first got my quirk." Katsuki said. "Hey, Hey it's okay, I am here!" Izuku picked the little boy up. "Y-you said that on tv once..." he mumbled.

~🧡💚~

"Alright time for bed brats." Katsuki picked up the little girl and held her under his arm as he carried her to their bedroom. Whining, the boy walked after them. "Katsukiiiii! We don't wanna go to bed yet!" He tugged at his shirt. "You are now hush."

"Nooo!" Now the little girl began kicking and whining too. "Katsukiiii! Pleaseee! We don't wannaaaa!" Both kids yelled. "Ow ow! Stop that! You're going to sleep little brats!"

~🧡💚~

"Hey you kids wanna make breakfast?" Izuku said on a morning Katsuki was out for patrol. "Yaaa! Can we make pancakes Izuku? Pleaseee?" The kids pouted. "Ofcourse." He smiled and got out a package of pancake mix.

"Alright, you wanna surprise Kacchan? Then let's make the most delicious pankace ever!" Izuku cheered and the kids smiled brightly.

"I'm home. What did you nerds burn this time?" Katsuki groaned and dropped his bag at the front door. "Katsuki! Katsuki! We made you pancakes! And orange juice!" The kids pulled at his arms.

"Wait! Before you eat it we wanna say something." The boy said softly. "We promise never to be a bother again." You were bothering me the whole time... Izuku thought. "And never to spill any drinks or jump on the bed again." You just spilled the orange juice..."it's okay Ya little brats."

Katsuki took a bite of the pancake and slowly swallowed. "I bet Izuku used some kind of mix. I'm gonna show you how to make real pancakes."

Within fifteen minutes ten fluff pancakes were stacked on top of each other. "Eat." Katsuki said. "Woah! They're so fluffy! Way better than Izuku's!" The girl nodded in agreement. "Uh.." Izuku stuttered.

~🧡💚~

"Kacchan! I'm going to the park with him!" Izuku yelled. A fade 'okay' came from the other side of the apartment. As they were walking the Christmas topic came up. "So, what do you want to have for Christmas?" Izuku asked as the little boy sat down in the swing.

"Well if there's one thing I'd really want..." he sighed, "I'd want a name.." Izuku looked at the little boy and gulped.

~🧡💚~

"Kacchan! I'm hoping to the park with him!" A fade 'okay' came from the bedroom. The little girl was drawing with the crayons again, her tongue lightly out of her mouth. As Katsuki walked through the living room she asked, "Hey Katsuki, why don't big brother and I have names?" She asked, still drawing.

Katsuki stopped walking. "Just—because." "Oh...Okay.." She said softly.

When Izuku cake home he saw Katsuki leaning on the bar, crossed over calendar next to him. "Kacchan? What's wrong?" He rubbed his husbands back. "I-I want to keep them..." He sniffled. The little girl gasped. "Izuku made Katsuki cry!" Izuku put his finger to his mouth and smiled. "Shh."

~🧡💚~

"Okay so, Kacchan and I have thought about it, and we decided to give you two an early Christmas present." The little girl jumped up from her drawing. "Is it the new Uravity doll?" She asked. Katsuki shushed her. "No..." Now it was the little boy's turn to jump up. "Really?"

"Your names are..."

~🧡💚~

I guess this became the Christmas special! Merry Christmas everyone!