38: 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

Reese smiled looking up at Isaiah who was know scratching the back of his neck. Reese looked between the boys feeling slightly confused.

"We all done. Do you want see it?" Isaiah asked Reese as she nodded.

Remembering how she begged this morning. She begged him to tell her what he was getting but he wouldn't tell her a single.

Isaiah asked Ross to remove the bandaged once he did Ross left the room giving the two of them some privacy.

Isaiah removed his shirt standing shirtless infront of Reese. Reese felt somewhat flustered by Isaiah being shirtless. It was the first she had seen him shirtless but seeing him shirtless had an effect on her

Reese gasped as she saw his tattoo. It was one of a small rose with a quote.

'She is a black rose. Such a beauty in saddness' writting small.

"Its beautiful." Reese said with tears in her eyes.

"You're beautiful." Isaiah said cupping her cheeks making Reese blush.

Her face was as red as a tomato. Isaiah loved making her blush. He loved that she was so comfortable around him.

"It reminds me of you." Isaiah said kissing her forehead.

And on cue Ross renters to rebandage his tattoo once he is done they head back to the reception to pay the pay the bill before leaving.

The pair both walk out of the parlor hand in hand. The pair walked down the side walk hand in hand.

"Hey Reese so Ezra and Griff are throwing me this party and i would like for you to be there." Isaiah said causing Reese to stop walking.

Isaiah noticed this and looked back at Reese who looked worried. Reese kept her eyes on the ground not wanting to meet his.

Was he asking her to go to the party?

Ezra

"I dont know about that." Reese said keeping her eyes on the ground.

She wasn't sure if Ezra wanted her there and she didn't want to be near him after the prank he pulled.

It was downright mean. Like who tries to re enact Carrie. Of course she forgave Isaiah because he promised he didnt know.

But Ezra went out of his way to make her feel horrible and unintentionally remember things she would rather keep locked away.

"Come on Reese. Its my birthday you cant say no to the birthday boy." Isaiah said with a slight pout.

Reese thought it was somewhat cute. She wasn't sure about this whole party. But if Isaiah wanted her there she would be.

Isaiah moved closer to Reese cupping her face and lifting it so that she could look him in the eyes. So that she would meet his pleading eyes.

As much as she didn't want to go, she really didn't have the heart to say no to Isaiah. Especailly not on his birthday.

"Fine i will go." Reese said as she let out a sigh.

Isaiah let out a sigh of relief before putting her hands in his and dragging her along with him to his car.

Isaiah dropped Reese off at her apartment telling her that he would come back later to pick her up for the party.

But Reese refused telling him that she would get a ride from Camille.

As soon as Reese made it to her apartment she called up Camille to tell her about her dilemma. Camille was there in a matter of minutes.

"Thank god you're here. I need help. I have no idea what to wear. I dont even know why i agreed to this." Reese said rambling on.

Which was another thing she did nervous. Camille on the other hand was having a ball. She had never seen Reese once worry abput what she was going to wear.

She felt like a proud mother bit first she needed Reese to calm down so she cpuld figure pit what she hand to work with.

"Reese calm down. I swear you would look good in a trash bag." Camille said as Reese begun to calm down.

Once she was fully calm she let out a groan.

"Cami when did this happen? How did this happen? I was never the girl who cared about dressing up and looking nice." Reese asked looking at herself in the mirror.

She was now the girl who cared about a guys opinion of how she looks.

She had become someone she feared being. Someone her mother wanted her to be.

"Hey Reese its okay to want to look good. Don't be yourself about it. And just because you dress better or look good doesnt mean your not you." Camille said successfully convincing Reese.

That she even if she wore different clothes she was still Reese. In was important for Reese to be true to herself more than anyone else in this world.

After going through everything in Reese closet Camille finally found the perfect outfit for Reese to wear.

Camille picked out a jean skirt to go with a yellow crop top paired with her vans.

"What do you think?" Camille asked unsure of what Reese would say.

Heaven knows she hated showing skin. Reese looked at the outfit before nodding.

"I love that i still get to wear kicks." Reese said as Camille squealed.

Camille ushered Reese to put it on. Reese let to go freshen up in the bathroom. And when she emerged from the bathroom she came out fully dressed.

The yellow top covering all the parts she wanted to be covered. The jean skirt hugging her curves. The skirt covered everything but leaving a thing space between the top and skirt.

And only revealed a thin layer of skin. Reese waited until Camille was done freshening up.

Camille decided to wear a off shoulder dress with a pair of vans. Camille suggested the girls take a selfie so that she could remember this even when they werent together.

Reese decided to leave her hair down and once the girls were done Reese grabbed her jean jacket and phone before leaving the apartment.

*****