Chapter 55 <3 - The End

Start from the beginning

Cordell had just dropped off Michelle but she was coming over early in the morning. As we drove out of Michelle’s drive way Cordell looked at me. “I can’t believe this is our last night together. I wish we could get our round 5 on.” Cordell said making me laugh. “I wish we could to but it doesn’t go like that.” he chuckled and said “I know right.” For the rest of the drive we were silent.

When we pulled into my drive way I looked at Cordell. “How did my parents beat us home?” I asked. “I don’t know maybe they flew here.” I rolled my eyes and he looked at. “Is this our final goodbye?” Cordell asked. I nodded and said “Basically, I’m leaving tomorrow before noon.” He nodded and said “So this is about to be our finally kiss until I see you for either thanksgiving or summer?” I nodded again. He leaned in and I swear on everything the kiss felt like there was no tomorrow. When we released he chuckled. “Can we get tickets to fly to see each other?” he asked. I chuckled and said “I would love that. Do you have money for that?” he chuckled and said “Naw, so this is how our final goodbye is going to be?” I sighed and said “Yes. I’ll text you all night and before I leave.” He nodded and we kissed again. “I’ll see you soon right?” I nodded and I had to get out before I started crying in front of him. “Bye” I said closing the door and walking out. I went up to my room and cried. I can’t believe we’re like over with. These four years have to come by quick!

Morning

“Get up roommate! We have some stuff to do!” I heard yelling in my ear. I turned over and Michelle was standing up ready to go. “What time is it?” I asked turning over again. “It’s 6 am. Be careful JJ is right beside you.” I looked over and he was sleeping beside me. “Awh he is so cute. How are you leaving him?” I asked getting up. “I don’t even know. But my mom said she’ll bring down every other weekend.” I nodded and walked over to my bathroom. “How did you and Jarsdell say your final goodbye?” I asked putting on a T-shirt over my sports bra. “We basically had a long talk and then we went out to eat.” She said. I should have thought of something like that. “Oh” was all I said. “Why? How did you and Cordell say bye?” she asked. “We kissed then said goodbye one last time.” I said sighing. “Oh wow, no sex or anything?” I shook my head. “No so I could go to college craving more? We just shared a passionate kiss that I would love to continue right now!” I said. “Well hurry up and get ready, I’m starving right now.” I sighed and walked back into my bathroom starting my shower.

When I was ready I had on jean shorts with an Alabama t-shirt and my black vans to match. I just pulled all my hair up in a messy bun and came out the bathroom. “You look cute!” Michelle said holding JJ. “Thanks” I said smiling. We walked downstairs and my family was making breakfast. “Okay we have about an hour then we’re going to start heading out.” my mom said smiling. We nodded and sat down all eating as a family. I’m going to definitely miss this.

Getting ready to leave

I sat in my room lying down on my empty bed. I can’t believe I’m leaving. I won’t be here for when Cordell leaves officially! That’s the part that I’m dreading. I wiped my tears and someone knocked on my door. “Come in.” I said hiding my face. The door opened but nobody said anything. “Did you think I was going to let you leave yet?” was all I heard before I jumped up. “CORDELL! I was just sitting here crying over you!” I screamed happy. “I bet you were. I just came by to say my FINAL goodbye. It hasn’t hit me yet but it will soon.” I chuckled and sat up. “Soo…” I started waiting for him to catch on. “Oh so I just want to talk. I think we have some clarification to do.”  He said wrapping his hands around me. “So basically right now, we aren’t together. What am I allowed to do at school?” I looked up at him and said “I don’t care as long as you don’t have sex.” That’s the only thing I don’t want him to do. “That’s okay, I guess I’m flying down to get me some haha. But you for the same really!” he said laughing. I nodded and said “So we pinky promise not to have sex with anybody.” He nodded and we stuck our pinkies out locking them.

We stayed in that cuddling position for a little bit just enjoying the little bit of time when he looked at me. “Oh Symone one thing I needed to say, I was dead serious about that dating mess the 4th year. I swear once you graduate you are mines again. If the dude don’t understand then he going to understand my fist up his ass. I’m not playing Symone, you are dumping them!” I chuckled and said “What if I’m in love with him?” I just wanted to see what he’s going to say. “I’ll make you fall out of love!” he said kissing my neck. I moved and said “Okay I get the point. But seriously Cordell you better not forget about me.” he nodded and said “How can I? We took each other’s virginity’s. Trust me babygirl, you have my heart going with you and that’s how I know no other girl is going to get it. I’m hoping I have your heart as well. Do i?” I closed my eyes and nodded. “You do Cordell and I want you to keep it!” he nodded and we stood up. “I think that’s your parents beeping for you. I love you Symone!” I nodded and stood on my tippy toes kissing him. “I love you too!” we stayed in a hugging position and I heard him sniff.  That’s how I know our loves real!

End of Rich Girls Can Fall In Love with Just a Normal Guy <3

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I enjoyed writing it. It was very good!

The sequel is on its way, in the video box I uploaded the trailer. I tried with it and I hope you guys like it!

But really comment on this chapter, I don’t care if you hurt my feelings but just tell me everything you liked and didn’t like about the book. Tell me how you would like to see the sequel go. Tell me everything!

10 or more comments and 15 to whatever votes! That’s all I asked..

Thank you!