Chapter 4 <3

Chapter 4.

Week later.

Friday morning.

I woke up late and todays a school assembly that starts 12. I hurried up and took a shower and through on my dance team outfit. It was black shorts with a red and black stripes with a grey school letters shirt. I had put my dance team sweat pants over them I unwrapped my hair letting it down. I'll finish it at school. I gone downstairs and nobody was downthere. I happen to look at the clock and it was 4:30 am. I'm gonna kill Cordell, he was the only one that would change my clock. I gone upstairs and just finished getting ready. I neatly brushed up my hair in a nice bun. I put my diamond studs in and put my dance team head piece on. I sat on my bed and called Cordell.

Cordell: hello ? ( sleepy voice)

Me: Cordell .

Cordell: what the hell you doing calling me this early.

Me: cause I'm mad at you. You get on my nerves.

Cordell: lol , what I do.

Me: you will see when I see you, I thought I was late.

Cordell: haha. I'm sorry.

Me: whatever bye, I need to get my dance shoes and stuff ready.

Cordell: oh sho, aye let me talk to you later. I forgot about my jersey and stuff.

Me: bye punk.

Cordell: I still love you.

Hung up. I went downstairs and made me some breakfast. Then my marion came downstairs. He looked at me and said "what you doing up early" I shrugged and said "my stupid friend" he lauded and I got my breakfast and sat down at the table.

At school.

So I reached school and gone to my locker. Me and michelle became friends. Not best friends but friends. She was standing at my locker. I smiled and said "hey" she smiled and said "Awh look at you in your dance team outfit. You wore ya dance team jacket." I shook my head and said "I left it at cordell's and he's bringing it." she nodded and said "well remember to go bye coach office and get your candy bag" I laughed and said "okay, I will in my first class" I turned to get my book an Cordell showed up. He hugged me and said "here's ya jacket and did you bring my bag ?" I nodded and said "yes here and thanks" he nodded and said "welcome" I turned back to Michelle and said "alright so I'll come to your class at 11:15 cause we eat lunch in there." she nodded and said "I'll just text you" I nodded and said "alright bye" she left and Cordell said "where y'all going" I laughed and said "assembly today" he nodded and said "oh yea" we gone in class and I sat down and took my hoddie off being careful and not ruin my hair. Isaiah looked at me and said "dang." I rolled my eyes and hurriedly put my dance team jacket on. I then said "why you said dang for ?" he shrugged and said "cause you just look good with your shirt on" I rolled my eyes and thought weirdo. He saw my facial expression and said "hehe, your silly" I pushed him and saw his outfit. He had his basketball sweat suit on. With clean air forces. I ten saw his number and said "hold on, what number are you ?" he laughed and said "3" I literally screamed but quietly and said "omg, I have to where your jersey number" he smiled and said "when ?" I shrugged and said "at the game. Tonight ?" he nodded and said "yay" I punched his arm and said "not funny babe" he smiled and said "babe ?" I rolled my eyes and said "it slipped out" he laughed then Korrie came in and looked at me then I quickly turned back, I got my book out and Cordell said "jealous much" I shook my head and said "he was a good friend of mine" he nodded and said "but you gained two new friends. Me and Michelle" I laughed and said "yea I guess"

2nd period.

So 1st period was really boring. Besides talking to Cordell, we did nothing. I was sitting by myself lonely texting Cordell until the intercom came on. "will all dance team members and basketball players and people who are performing in the assembly come to the gym for preperation" I got up and my teacher said "symone" I looked and said "I have to go to the gym" he smiled and said "gotcha" I fake laughed and just walked out. When I gone to my locker aneisha was at my locker. I rolled my eyes and just pushed her out my way to get my bag. She did that cah umm and I turned and said "do you need a cough drop ?" she laughed and said "real cute" I rolled my eyes and said "is there any reason why you standing at my locker ?" she shook her head and said "yes, I just want you to know what me and cordell made 'us', me and him official today and I need you to back back" I laughed and said "you could have him, we are just friends. Your physco. Like if Cordell really wanted you, he wouldn't have been at my house yesterday and I wouldn't have been at his house either. Get real." I grabbed my bag shut my locker and started walking off then she screamed and said "he's only after you cause your rich." I just flipped her off and kept walking to the gym. When I got there, coach was sitting on the bleachers and she said " hurry and take your sweats off." I put my bag down and said pulled my sweats down. I seen Cordell and I rolled my eyes. Then Coach said "I see that" I laughed and said "he's a friend" she laughed and said "okay and as you being captain, I expect great thing. No sex !" I nodded and said "sex wasn't on my list with him. I'll save that for my husband" she smiled snd said "I like to hear that" I nodded and took my jacket off and rested my clothes in my bag and ran over to Cordell. I smiled and said "umm your ex said y'all are together." he laughed and said "no I'm not with her, but look. Umm can you do me a favor ?" I nodded and said "what ?" he turned and said "scratch my back" instead of scratching his back I hit him. He screamed snd I ran. I sat beside my coach an she said "that was mean" I laughed and said "he deserves it. So umm I'm gonna go cheer up the team, they seem sad" she laughed and said "yea do that and y'all start practicing to" I nodded and gone over and said "okay you guys I know you guys don't like me and think I'm rich girl but we are a team. If you think about it today is our day. We are performing tonight at the basketball game. But for this assembly we have to be the best. Ya know so on the count off three say atl rams ! 1 - 2 - 3 !" "ATL RAMS !" we all said it and we practiced. After doing that. We sat down and coach said "great work. I'm glad yall are prepped up. I know y'all have boyfriends on this basketball team an so I want y'all to do good !" we did our cheer then we sat down where the dance team seats. The basketball players was sitting behind us. The assembly started and we danced. We did great for a first time. Let's just hope tonight is better.