Chapter 6 <3

Chapter 6 <3

So ive been gone for a while and this is to make up for it. Please continue reading and voting and commenting. I love you guys and thanks again!

New years eve.

So Its 10 pm and we are having a New years party. I'm in my room watching the grinch stole Christmas with Michelle. She was laying on my legs and I was sitting back on my head board with my covers pulled to my neck, we was really into it then cordell and jarsell bust through the door. They made us scream and Cordell came up to me and said "Happy new years eve boo." I rolled my eyes and he sat beside me we changed our seating positions and we saw Michelle and jarsell kissing. Ughhh. Cordell looked at me an tried to make a move. I pushed him and said "dnt even." he laughed and we continue watching the movie.

It was getting around 11 oclock now an new years will be in an hour. We gone downstairs and my brother was singing. I awed and said "Cordell go sing go sing." he gave a death glare and said "no. Man hush." after Marion was done singing this Christmas everybody clapped and I said "WOOOOO." like super loud. After that we went in the kitchen and I said "would y'all like something to drink." Cordell girly screamed and said "egg nog" I shook my head and said "no no remember you have a gas problem" he laughed and said "you wish." I rolled my eyes and we all got hot apple cider. Delicious. We sat down outside all wrapped up in the covers snuggled up. We then started talking well Cordell said "jarsell remember." jarsell nodded and said "yea. On the dot." me and Michelle looked at eachother and then Cordell said " man." jarsell laughed and then I said "michelle remember." she nodded and said "yea on the dot." i nodded and said "dang." we was playing with them. Cordell looked at me and said "hush symone. You make no sense. And Michelle sit down." we laughed and the adults inside was drinking wine and having a great time. It was 11:55 and jarsell said "5 mins." the reason we was outside is because jarsell and Michelle wanted to kiss when the clock strikes 12. I was a little jealous cause I wish I could experience that. But oh well. I motioned for Cordell to come upstairs with me but he said "Awh someone seems a little sad. Let's just stay out ill snuggle up with you." I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair and he wrapped his hands around me. See he's my best friend ! The clock now struck 11:57. 3 more minutes till the new year. I was laying on his shoulder and michelle and jarsell was talking. I had my camera and started taking pictures. It was fun and plus a night to remember that I didn't have a boyfriend going into the new year. Now the clock struck 11:59. One minute left. I was now still resting my head on cordell's shoulder. He was really warm too. I looked up at him an he was looking in the sky. That's when we heard the clock "DING DING DING" the adults was screaming and jarsell said "Cordell." Cordell rubbed his face then whispered in my ear. "will you finally go out with me." I had make sure I heard that right. I looked at him and he said "well ?" I looked at michelle and jarsell and they had this happy face going on. And of course michelle had her camera. I sighed and said "yes" he kissed me and I kissed back and michelle was really over there clicking pictures. I backed up and said "dang Cordell." I started shaking my head and he smirked and came closer and whispered on my lips "finally" I giggled like some little girl and I got up. I gone jump in between jarsell and michelle and said "did y'all know ?" jarsell laughed and said "duh." I punched his arm and he didn't even flinch. Cordell reached over and grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him and said "sit with me." I rolled my eyes and we all went inside. My mom had the set the finger foods out and we got our plates and got like slot of food. We went down in the home theater and watched snow globe.

Next day January 2nd.

10 am.

I can't believe I'm dating mr. Cordell. I just can't believe it. I havent been on Facebook cause me, michelle, Cordell, and jarsell was doing a fast. I grabbed my laptop and went on Facebook. I updated my status: