Part (5)

(3rd POV)

"Did you do that just so you could shut me up..." Jungkook panted closing his eyes.

Taehyungs face was so close to his...their lips were so close to touching. And that of course made him even nervous than before.

Taehyung chuckled lifting Jungkooks face a bit so that their eyes were meeting. He kissed Jungkooks eyes moving to his cheeks and finally to his ears.

"I've wanted to do that for so long". Taehyung whispered nibbling on Jungkooks ears which made the younger shiver.

~

"I like you too Jungkook...and I'm not saying this because I pity you..." Taehyung started bringing the younger closer to him so that they were hugging.

"I've liked you without even knowing who you are.....those notes". Taehyung smiled sincerely brushing the strands of hair away from Jungkooks eyes.

"They made me fall for you...and if you don't believe then don't....but please don't deny my feelings". He continued pecking the youngers lips.

Jungkook didn't know what to say honestly....how was he supposed to react?

He loved Taehyung but the idea of Taehyung liking him back seemed like a dream...

"I...don't know". Jungkook whispered pushing the older away gently.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with hurt in his eyes...why wouldn't the younger believe him?

"Jungkook please...look at me". Taehyung begged but Jungkook turned his face to the side not wanting to look at the older.

"What if you're just confused? My heart wouldn't be able to take that kind of pain". Jungkook sobbed.

"I'm not confused....would you just look at me, please". Jungkook finally turned his face only to be faced by a teary eyed Taehyung.

"I love you Jungkook...don't think lowly of my love for you". Taehyung grabbed the youngers face brushing his cheeks with his thumb.

Taehyung was about to lean in for a kiss when Jungkook got up from the couch.

"I think we should take this slow...I love you Taehyung but it's hard for me to believe that someone like you would fall for someone like me". Jungkook sighed giving Taehyung a sad look.

Taehyung gave jungkook a sad smile and nodded...he knew he had to prove his love for the younger and he was ready to do whatever it took.

~

After a few hours of the two sitting around watching movies and getting to know each other Jungkook fell asleep.

Taehyung checked the time and was shocked to see that it was 4 am already!

He carried Jungkook to his room and gave him a small peck on the forehead..."sleep tight Kookie". He whispered before finally returning home.

(TIME SKIP)

It's been a 2 weeks since what had happened between Jungkook and Taehyung.

They had texted everyday and face timed a few times. Jungkook was falling even harder for Taehyung...if that was even possible.

Today was Monday which meant school...Jungkook was partly excited since he was going to put a note for Taehyung...but this time is a bit different than before.

He finally arrived at school and headed to Taehyungs locker seeing as the older wasn't there yet.

He slipped the note inside with a cheesy smile drawn on his face and made his was to his locker.

As soon as he opened the locker door notes just fell out with a bunch of roses...Jungkook turned as red as a tomato while people just stared at his locker.

He started picking up the notes and noticed that all of them had one thing in common...they all had the letters LVKT on them.

He chuckled knowing exactly who that was...one of the notes caught his attention more than the others...it was the only pink note while the rest were white.

He picked it up and started reading it...his face turned as red as a tomato and he chuckled at the olders cheesiness.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I know you like me
And I liked you too
So let's drop the act
And be honest to ourselves

Jeon jungkook will you go on a date with me?
LVKT

Jungkook looked up from the letter and saw someone standing in front of him...they looked nervous.

As soon as Jungkook saw them he jumped on the and linked their lips ignoring all the stares...he honestly didn't know he had it in him.

"I see you got my note....I'll take that as a yes". Taehyung chuckled linking their lips back together smiling against the youngers lips.

"And I see you got mine". Jungkook chuckled finally noticing that Taehyung was covered in glitter which only meant he opened the letter.

"I did...and my answer is yes...I do truly love you and I'm ready to go through hell and back with you". Taehyung smiled brushing the youngers hair away.

"Will you...put me down now". Jungkook finally noticed the crowd that was staring at them and felt embarrassed to say the least.

Taehyung chuckled putting the younger down put linking their hands.

"FINALLY...see I told you it would work". Sehun chuckled punching Taehyungs arm playfully.

Jungkook stood there confused...what did Sehun mean by 'its would work' he gave Taehyung a confused look.

Taehyung chuckled scratching the back of his head...he might've forgot to mention that it was sehuns idea that he stays outside their house for hours and he fills Jungkooks locker with roses and stuff.

"WAIT A MINUTE....you planned this with HIM". Jungkook punched both Taehyung and Sehun....he glared at his brother no believing he didn't tell him.

"Well...at least it worked". Taehyung chuckled Sehun nodding in agreement.

—————————

My love for you is like the ocean
It's deep and beautiful but also terrifying
Are you ready to take all chances
And be with me in all advances?

LVJJ

Taehyung had framed Jungkooks note and put it up on his bedroom wall right next to his bed.

He averted his gaze from the letter to the sleeping beauty that was laying right next to him.

He couldn't believe that after 2 years he was finally married to the love of his life.

And who would've thought it all started with a few small notes that were left in his locker.

And who would've thought he would actually get to be with that person for the rest of his life.

He sure didn't...but he wouldn't wish for anything more.

His life was now perfect....

(THE END)
______________________________

And I'm finally done with this short story!!
Honestly I lost inspiration and wasn't going to complete this story but then I got a wake up call from an angel 😅!

@limeking26 this is for you ❤️