Part (3)

( A/N I actually changed the ending of part 2 so go check that out before you read this)

"And that's what I'm planning to do to help these two! But I need your help too". Sehun told their friends who had just heard about his plan.

"Count me in! It's about time these two got together". Jimin replied the others nodding in agreement.

"I'm literally right here!". Jungkook exclaimed diving into his chair wanting to be invisible right now.

He thought Sehuns plan was crazy and that it would never work! Yet all the others seemed to disagree saying he just didn't want Tae to know he's the one writing the notes.

"Okay then since we all agree..let's put this plan to motion". Sehun exclaimed getting up from his place and heading to his boyfriends table.

And in a matter of seconds Sehuns boyfriend and his friends were heading towards Jungkooks table with Taehyung being one of them.

"Ohh jungkook! Long time no see". Hoseok Sehuns boyfriend greeted the younger with a smile.

Jungkook didn't usually eat at the canteen he'd usually be on the roof or in the library. But this time his brother dragged his ass here.

"Hi Hobi". Jungkook greaated back smiling at the older. Sehuns boyfriend was a really great person and he treated Sehun greatly which resulted in Jungkook liking him.

Yoongi made his way to Jimin. Everyone know the two liked each other except for the two themselves.

The only empty seat was next to jungkook and that meant Taehyung was going to sit next to him.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a phone ringing, looking around to know who's phone it was turns out it was Taehyungs.

"Sorry". Taehyung whispered before he answered the phone and made his way outside. It seemed like an important call.

To say jungkook was disappointed would be an understatement. He kept staring at his food while the others kept talking.

Finally Jimin noticed how sad and disappointed Jungkook looked and he tapped Sehuns shoulder then pointed at the younger.

"Yah Kookie!". The older exclaimed which made the youngers train of thought get cut.

"How about we go get ice cream after school". Sehun smirked. He knew how much his brother loved ice cream and that it would cheer him right up.

Jungkook lit up at the mention of ice cream. If there was anything else he loved more than Tae it would be ice cream.

He nodded instantly at his brother smiling like crazy. The older chuckled at his action.

Jungkook forgot all about Taehyung for now and joined his friends conversations.

(TIME SKIP)

"I want a large ice cream". Jungkook said happily making a big circle with his hand.

"Fineee". Sehun chuckled. His brother really turned into a big baby when it came to ice cream.

They finally reached the ice cream place and got in through the glass door, the little bell ringing signaling their entrance.

Jungkook sat on one of the tables while Sehun made his way to order some ice cream.

He took out his notebook wanting to finish his drawing of Taehyung when suddenly the sound of a chair being pulled was heard.

Jungkook thought it was Sehun finally back with their ice cream yet when he looked up he was faced with the same hazel eyes he was drawing right now.

"Large vanilla ice cream". Taehyung smiled at the younger pushing his ice cream towards him.

Jungkook was speechless to say the least. He was to shocked to even process what was happening.

He only snapped out of it when Taehyungs eyes averted to his drawing. He closed the notebook fast hoping the older didn't see the drawing.

"Ohh...that's the drawing from this morning". Taehyung stated making his way to sit next to jungkook.

He sat next to the younger signaling for him to show him the drawing. The younger was hesitant but he gave in to Taes pleading. I mean who wouldn't.

"This is amazing". Taehyung was impressed at the drawing. He had stolen a peak this morning but seeing it clearly it's even more amazing.

"May I?" Taehyung asked wanting to flip to the next page. Jungkook nodded loving the olders reaction to the drawings.

Taehyung kept on flipping the pages his face giving away how impressive he thinks Jungkooks drawing are.

He kept on complementing the younger on every single drawing which only made Jungkook turn red. He thanked god Tae was too focused on the drawing to notice him.

"Oh! You write poetry?" Taehyung was sincerely surprised. He never would've thought the younger had an artistic side to him. But then again he didn't really know him.

"Yah...but it not good". Jungkook muttered scratching the back of his neck.

Taehyung was reading it when suddenly his eyes fell on something.

"LVJJ". He muttered knowing he had seen this somewhere but not being able to remember where.

"Hmm?" Jungkook couldn't quite hear what the older said. But when he saw what his eyes were at, he pulled the notebook and threw it in his bag and ran out of the ice cream shop.

"What am I going to do". Jungkook whispered to himself running as fast as he can. He turned around to see Taehyung standing with a questioning look in his eyes

(TIME SKIP)

As soon as jungkook got home he locked himself in his room and he hasn't come out for over 3 hours.

He didn't answer his phone calls or texts because he was to paranoid thinking about what had happened.

'What if he found out who I am?' He kept thinking. He also kept thinking Taehyung would hate him now and would break his heart.

"Kookie?" Sehun asked knocking the bedroom door lightly.

"Can I come in?" He waited for the younger to answer but he didn't so he didn't make a move.

He stood there for about a minute until he heard shuffling noises and the door suddenly opened to reveal jungkook wrapped with a blanket with red beat eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

"What happened?" Sehun asked worriedly hugging the younger tightly brushing his hair.

"He knows". Jungkook sobbed into the olders chest both making their way inside the bedroom and closing the door.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________