F*ck the Truth!

When I woke up in Rick's bed I knew instantly that yesterday wasn't a nightmare due to the fact my phone was MIA, my clothes weren't slug everywhere, and, oh yeah, Rick staring at me!

"What are you looking at?" I jumped back falling out of the bed hitting my elbow on the nightstand. He chuckled.

"What's your relationship with your Rick?" He mused looking over the edge of the bed.

"Why do you want to know?" I sat up rubbing my arm.

"You expected me to stay last night, sweetheart." He wiggled his unibrow at me.

"My life is none of your damn business!" I scoffed and stomp out of his room and toward the kitchen. I started a pot of  coffee. I poured two cups out of habit and grumbled. "Fuck."

I headed towards the garage. I could hear Rick messing around in there. Great, I was just going to drop it off but now I have to interact. Damn.

"Here. Don't think too much into its just a habit." I shoved the hot liquid into his face. "By the way are you planning on sending back to my reality?"

"Nope. Trying to pinpoint your original reality would be too much of a pain. 'Snot going to do it."

"What! I want to go back!" I want My Rick and Morty. This Rick was weird and home is home.

"Tough tits." He shrugged and drank his coffee.

"Can I at least have my stuff?" I pointed impatiently towards my bag, that sat beside him. He chunked it at me. I caught it and ran out of the garage. I wasn't going to panic in front of Rick.

I leaned up against the wall in the hallyway and took a deep breath. I was trying not to hyperventilate. I dug through the bag, which had my phone, wallet and some sleeping pills.

I looked at the locked screen of my phone. I missed 92 phone calls. I locked myself in Rick's room and listen to all of the voice mails which were all the same.

"Where are you?"

"Rick is going to kill you."

"We miss you."

Etc, etc.

Dick:

~ Where you at?

7:31

~ _____!

7:31

~ This isn't funny! I see that you kill the monster!

7:31

Mortman:

~ Please answer.

7:32

~ Rick's upset! He didn't mean to leave you.

7:34

Dick:

~ Answer me! Damn it

7:32

~ Where are you?

7:32

~ I'm sorry :(

7:40

~ If this your idea of a joke you'll regret it

7:45

~ I'm assuming you're kidnapped.