2.

BEST FRIENDS:

Irene

MY OUTFIT:

MY OUTFIT:

My POV As I come back down into the living room I say "why must you do this to me? I hate dresses" so stupid

My POV
As I come back down into the living room I say "why must you do this to me? I hate dresses" so stupid.. she then says "it's my birthday today and I want you to not be so much you and there's a party we're attending now for my birthday. Now let's get our tushes in the car shall we" I say "your lucky I love you Irene" we go and get in my car and as soon we get to the party everyone pops up and shouts "happy birthday Irene" her friend Wendy who I don't like at all comes up to me and says "wow Khia you look better when you show your legs. I thought you don't like showing them hairy legs of yours" she laughs and I say "I see you finally shaved your mustache" I then laugh Irene then says "Wendy you know better not to mess with Khia" Joy then says "beautiful Khia but this is so not you" I then say "anything for the birthday girl" we laugh a little and enjoy the party.
~

She puts her lanyard one and so do me and Alyson and we get in line and the bodyguard checks us and says "enjoy ladies" we connect hands and Irene says "jin oppa I'm coming for ya" we get in our seats I get up and head up to the stage and boy do I have a plan. I go up to the bodyguard and say "sir the boys may have not told you this or maybe you forgot but I'm Suga's girlfriend and he wanted me to see him before the show. No one must know about us we're on the DL about our relationship" he then says "ma'am you may go" I go and go to their door and open it and say "Yoongi we need to talk" he looks at me and says "hey you made it. But how did you get back here?" I then say "I lied and told them that Im your girlfriend. I had to get to you and your guys here cause I brought someone special who loves you guys especially loves her some Jin" Jin then says "did someone say worldwide handsome" we all laugh but I continued.

I say "maybe during your show could you sing happy birthday to my cousin Irene. This will make her night if you guys were to sing her a happy birthday to her. Please she'll love me forever if this happens" he then says "okay we will but under one condition" I then say "I'll do whatever you have in mind" he then says "go out on date with me" I then say "okay you lost me" he then says "no for real ever since last night you were all on my mind last night. There's just something about you that got me into you. Plus your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" I then say "aww your so cheesy. I usually hate that but you make it look good. I'll go on a date with you" he then says "great let's exchange numbers" we do so and I hug him and say "thank you Yoongi your an angel" I head out and back to my seat and get ready. And Irene says "where have you been?" I then say "you'll see"
~

It's the middle of the show and Jin says into his mic "there's a beautiful birthday girl here tonight and it's been requested by someone close to her that we sing her a happy birthday. Irene come up here please" Irene says "you are my favorite person ever but I'm scared" I grab her hand and we both go up together and I say "I'm here for you" bts counts to three and staring singing happy birthday and once we were done RM says "happy birthday Irene this was from your cousin to you. Have a good rest of your night" we go back to our seats and watch the last bit of the show. Once done we go backstage and when our turn comes Irene then says "thanks for the best birthday ever" I say "anything for you" we hug the boys and Jin says "come here birthday girl" we all group hug and Jin says "I hope you girls had fun tonight" and I say "Jin you'll be Irene's highlight of the night. She adores you" they then hug and RM says "you guys should come to our hotel and meet us sometime"

Alyson says "that will be awesome to hang out with you guys" then jimin says "so who's your bias and bias wrecker?" I then say "for me my bias is suga and my bias wrecker is jhope. For Alyson her bias is jimin and her bias wrecker is RM and for irene her bias is jin and her bias wrecker is tae" I then add "it's been fun hanging with you guys. But some of us actually have jobs to attend" Irene then says "oh Khia please let's not end this. I know you have a job to attend and so do BTS. can we please stay a little bit longer? It's my birthday after all" I then say "your lucky I love you" she smiles at me and so do I.
~

I say "wow this is so cool to be on a tour bus" while the boys surround Irene I spot an guitar I go and get it and go behind the curtains and sit and get the pic. And start playing and singing the newest song I wrote. I just get lost in my own world. I feel a presence but I don't pay attention to it and I just continue with my song. Once I was done I can't help but let it all out by crying and I cry out "mom and dad I hope you liked it" I look up and say "girls and bts I'm so sorry" I put it down and suga says "first your voice is heaven and second what happened to your parents?" I strand and say "girls we got to go. Now" I grab Irene's hand and take her with me and Alyson comes along too and we go home. Irene says "this was the best day ever. All thanks to you Khia"

We all go home and go to bed for the night