Chase

Izuku quietly crept towards Katsuki's office door, peeking through the small crack. He saw the man busily writing, and he noticed how tired he looked, it was currently midnight, and he knew Katsuki had been working since early in the morning. The only break he had had was when they had dinner, and it wasn't very long. Izuku opened the door fully, the squeak of the hinges making Katsuki lift his head up. He smiled once he realized it was just the greenette, resuming what he had been doing before. "Shouldn't you take a break? You've been working all day.." The Omega muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm fine, besides, I need to catch up," Izuku could hear the exhaustion in his voice.

"Katsuki.. " Izuku walked forward, touching his back gently. "Take a break, rest," The freckled male said sternly.

Katsuki searched Izuku's eyes for a moment, then turned his head away with a sigh. "Alright," He mumbled. Izuku was quite worried for Katsuki's health at this point, he didn't know how the Alpha could possibly work himself as hard as he was. He wondered if he usually did this, even if he didn't want to believe he cared for his well being. Katsuki turned in his chair, now facing Izuku. He brought his hands up to grip Izuku's waist, earning a squeak from the greenette. The Alpha pulled him down into his lap, wrapping his arms around his small figure and resting his head in the crook of the Omega's neck.

"H-hey! Let go!" Izuku stayed in annoyance.

"Hm.. Nope," Katsuki chuckled. Izuku rolled his eyes, trying to push Katsuki away and get up. The Alpha only held him closer, pressing his nose to the Omega's scent gland and inhaling the sweet scent deeply. With a sigh, the greenette relaxed in the Alpha's grip, leaning into his touch. The Alpha rubbed small circles on Izuku's hip with his thumb, smiling when he heard Izuku purr softly. The short male flushed red once he realized what he was doing and quickly stopped, the blonde frowned, bringing his hand up to hook a finger under the Omega's chin, making him look up at him. "Why'd you stop?" He asked with a pout. Izuku tried to pry the Alpha's hand away, but failed, releasing a defeated sigh. "Izuku, why'd you stop? "

With a huff of annoyance, Izuku pouted. "I- it's embarrassing.." He sighed.

Katsuki leaned down and softly kissed him, pulling away to grin tenderly at the flustered Omega. "Don't stop.. I like it.." He smiled. Izuku bit his lip, nodding and looking down to hide his face. Katsuki chuckled, bringing his hand back down to continue rubbing his hip. Izuku closed his eyes nervously, then did as Katsuki had asked, his low purr filling the mans' ears. The soft purring filled Katsuki's office, making the Alpha's chest bubble with pride. "Izuku~" Katsuki softly cooed to the Omega, kissing his forehead as his own purr mixed with Izuku's.

Izuku leaned his head against the blonde's chest, getting comfortable. His eyes started to feel droopy, and he tightened his grip on the Alpha. "Mm.... Sleepy... " The greenette muttered, falling asleep.

Katsuki stood up, holding Izuku bridal style. He cradled him close to his chest, setting him down on the couch in his office. "Sleep well, my beautiful queen~" He cooed, to the sleeping boy. He covered him with a blanket, then sat back in his chair and continued his work. After another hour, he heard Izuku stir in his sleep. The Omega whimpered, making him turn in his chair to look at him worriedly. Katsuki saw him holding himself and curled up into a ball, it was apparent he was having a bad dream of sorts. The Alpha sighed, getting up and going over to him, picking him up bridal style and cradling him close to his chest. He walked out of his office, taking him back to their quarters. Once there, he set him down on the bed and covered him with the warm blankets.The blonde climbed into bed with him and pulled him close, his face in his unruly curls.
He fell asleep with the greenette in his arms, his sweet scent lulling him to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki stirred, his eyes slowly opening to see a bright light seeping through the window. He looked beside him, seeing an empty space next to him on the bed. "Izuku?" He sat up, looking around. With a worried expression, he threw the blanket off of himself and hurriedly got up. The Alpha checked all around his room, and when he couldn't find him, he began to panic. The blonde raced out the room, running down the halls and checking every room along the way. Katsuki made it to the library, swinging the door open and racing into the room. He breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw the Omega curled up on a chair, a book in his hands. "God.. You scared me, Izuku.. " He mumbled, carding his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry, Katsuki," Izuku barely looked up from his book as he answered. The blonde walked over to him, sitting down beside him and pulling the greenette into his lap, throwing the book he had been holding off to the side.

"You could've woken me up when you came here, I didn't know where you were.." Katsuki grumbled.

"I didn't want to wake you, you worked really late last night. Besides, I told Kiri to tell you where I went," He giggled.

Katsuki chuckled, pressing his face into the crook of his neck. "The fucker was making out with his girlfriend, Mina. And you know what, looks like someone was worried about me~" Katsuki teased.

"S-shut up.." He blushes, hiding his face in his chest. They sat there in silence for a few moments, the Alpha holding Izuku close, before the greenette got an idea. He knew Katsuki's grip had loosened since he had relaxed, so he was ready to get out of his hold and run at any moment. With a devious grin, he nipped Katsuki's neck with his small fangs, wiggling out of his hold and starting to run out of the room with a giggle. The Alpha looked up with surprise when Izuku gently bit him, watching his playful face as he got up to run. He had just initiated a game of chase, a common activity among courting Alphas and the desired Omega. He smiled, getting up and beginning to chase after him. Izuku ran out of the library, running down the hallway and making sudden turns to confuse the Alpha. Katsuki would've been able to keep up easily, but he wanted to make this fun for both of them, so he slowed his pace a bit, letting the Omega lead the way.

They ran through the corridors for a while, until Katsuki sped up his pace and caught him, both of them crashing to the floor in a fit of laughter. The greenette smiled brightly, his Omegan instincts making him feel happy and free from the short game. The Alpha hovered over Izuku, a sense of protectiveness washing over him as he stared down at the giggling boy. He wrapped his arms around his small figure, pulling him close to his chest and enveloping him in a hug. He pulled away with a grin, sitting up and pulling Izuku with him. With a smirk, Izuku started to run again, "Race you to the library!" He called out to the man, already rushing down the long hallway.

"Oh, you're on!" The Alpha said challengingly, racing after the small boy.

The two ran back to the library, Katsuki winning the race. Izuku arrived with a pout a few moments after he did, panting a bit as he walked up to him. "No fair!"

With a smirk, Katsuki pulled Izuku to him by the waist, looking down to meet his eyes. "So, what's my prize for winning?~" He asked teasingly.

The Omega flushed red, biting his lip nervously. Izuku stood up on his toes, pressing a kiss to Katsuki's lips, before running into the library. Adorable..

____________________________________

Thought this was cute. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1381 words