• R O O M 108 •

Start from the beginning

Jennie recomposed herself and shook her head a bit. Chaeyoung on the other hand just cocked her head to the side and chuckled lightly at the shorter girl's behavior.

Scratch what I said in my head, she is super adorable for sure. Chaeyoung thought to herself and grinned widely. She really wants to know this girl.

"Hi there miss..?" Jennie spoke but cut herself immediately when she didn't know the girl's name. Heck of course! She just met her!

"It's Roseanne Park uh...Jennie". Rosé stared at Jennie's name tag. She was surprised for a minute to read that name on the tag when the famous pizzeria itself is called Jennie. "Wait you're the owner of this place?" She pointed around her and had a shocked impression on her face.

Jennie laughed heartily at the blonde and nodded her head. People didn't really tend to notice that, but she's glad that Roseanne did.

"So Roseanne, what can I get you on this fine day?" The brunette tried to play it cool but failed miserably. She tried to show her confidence and knowing how to run her business. Well, she has been owning this spot for 3 years now, yet when facing the beautiful girl in front of her, she seemed as if she is starting all over again.

Rosé had to cover her mouth from giggling out loud at the adorable behavior of the shorter girl in front of her. She herself was new to ordering by her own and coming down, and she kind of regrets not coming here sooner if she was going to be greeted everyday with this amazing view.

Side note, drop by everyday down here. Even if it's just a piece of garlic bread. Roseanne noted to herself mentally in her head and focused on the cat eyed girl right in front of her.

"You can call me rosé or Rosie, whatever you prefer Jennie." She smiled heartily at her and spoke once again.

"I'll have the regular please, that if you know what it is." The blonde crossed her arms in front of her and leaned back a bit. She wanted to test Jennie's knowledge in orders and sees if she knows her well.

"One Medium sized pepperoni pizza with extra meat on top and four pieces of garlic bread?" Jennie asked innocently. She faked her innocence Just to get back at the taller girl.

Jennie knew Roseanne's order by heart. And not to be creepy or anything but she did know the apartment number above her shop also. She just never delivered it. But now knowing a wonderful woman lives there, she might change shifts.

Rosé looked back at Jennie with a surprised glint in her eyes. She didn't expect Jennie to be THAT precise and knowing her order by heart. She must say, she applauses the woman.

"It May take some time to be done. As you can tell we just opened the shop and my staff are at the making for the doughs". Jennie leaned on the side a bit to demonstrate her point.

Both girls saw couple of staffs working hard on making the delicious soft base of the pizza. The smiles grazed on their lips not leaving the sight of the brunette. She herself was smiling fondly at them and their comforting atmosphere.

Rosé had a small smile plastered on her face also and nodded towards Jennie. She didn't mind waiting for some time for food. If it takes time to make a perfect pizza, then she'll wait a whole day for it.

Jennie was pleased to know Roseanne was okay with waiting. She took the money from the blonde and gave her the change back. She saw her go to the back door and towards the elevator.

Immediately after the doors closed at the back, Jennie took off her apron and tossed it at Seulgi. The poor staff yelped from the sudden throw and almost threw down her broom that she was using.