Jun pyo is gone?

Jun Pyo's P.O.V

Tomorrow morning I packed my things and I go out as I carry my things. My mom is done as well. "Lets go" Omma said. And we go inside the car and the driver drive off. And soon we arrived at the airport ✈ and we waited until we were called. And soon we were called and we go inside the airplane. And I texted Ji Hoo.

To: Ji Hoo.

Ji Hoo. Take care of Jan Di. I will be going to Macao. I will not go back anymore. Thank you for everything.

And I press send.

Jan Di's P.O.V

I wake up early and I looked at my phone. There is 10 calls from Ji Hoo. And Ji Hoo called me again and I answered the phone. "Jan Di...... Mianhe.... We didn't catch up with Jun Pyo. He leave Korea today. He won't go back anymore" Ji Hoo said. And I realized that my tears is flowing. Why am I crying? That's why he was acting strange yesterday. "Jan Di" Ji Hoo said but I hung up. I was shocked and I find something in my bag. And I saw a piece of paper and I looked at it.

Mianhe Jan Di. I can't keep your promise. I can't tell you that I will leave korea and I wont go back anymore. I don't have a choice. Mianhe. Mianhe.

-Jun Pyo-

And I keep crying. And I cried and cried. I understand now. I understand that I love him very much and I like him. But why is my heart feel very pain and I can't stop crying. And they knocked. But I didn't answer and the door is locked. "Jan Di. Time to eat" Omma said.

Time pass.......

I was still at the room. They were worried. And they texted Yi Jung. And there was door bell. And they let the person inside. And knocked to me. "Jan Di. I know you are crying because of him. Don't let your parents worry about you. It doesn't mean that if the person you like is gone you will suicide. And he doesn't want that you don't eat and take suicide. He did that because he has reasons to do it" Yi Jung said. "Open the door" Yi Jung said and I opened the door and he goes inside and closed the door. "Mianhe" I said and I cried very loud and he hugged me and comfort me.
"Stop crying now and eat" Yi Jung said. "Gumawo" I said as I stopped crying. "Are fine now?" Yi Jung said. And I nodded. "Then I need to go" Yi Jung said and I nodded and he leaved.

Tomorrow Morning. I go to school. Min Ji go towards me. We go where people can't see us. "It's because of you that Jun Pyo leaved" Min Ji said. "It maybe my fault" I said. "So you admit it" Min Ji said. "What the hell did you do to him" Min Ji said. "I didn't do anything" I said. "You're liar! I saw you together with him. I know him more. I'm the first one who saw him! I met him when I was little!" Min Ji said. "But he had fallen in love with me" I said. And she get angry. She will hit me but Ji Hoo appeared as he hold Min Ji's wrist to stop her from hitting me. "That's enough" Ji Hoo said calmly. "Why are you protecting her? She's the reason why Jun Pyo leaved" Min Ji said. "You don't understand what happened. It's not her fault. You should stop right now. Before someone will reveal your true face. That you did plastic surgery" Ji Hoo said calmly. And it echoed in her head. And Ji Hoo released her wrist and she walk away.

And he turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" Ji Hoo asked. And my tears flowed. And Ji Hoo comfort me. "I can't take it anymore. Everyone is blaming me" I said. And Ji Hoo hugged me. "It's not your fault" Ji Hoo said. "I'm sorry. We tried to stop him" Ji Hoo said.

Time skips........

Ji Hoo's P.O.V

We were at our old place. We were sitting in the sofa. "What are we going to do? Jan Di wants Jun Pyo to go back" I said. "How about we talk to her mother?" Woo bin said. "It's impossible to talk to her" I said. "I think it'll be better to talk to Jun Pyo" Yi Jung said. "There's a possibility to talk to him" I said. "What if he didn't want to go back?" Woo bin said. "He will go back. Because he loves Jan Di" I said. "I get it. Jan Di will go to macao and tell him to go back" Yi Jung said. "We don't know where they're staying at" Woo bin said. "She can search for him in macao" Yi Jung said. "It's hard for her to search by herself" I said. "Oh. I think I know where they will be staying at" Woo bin said. And we turned on the tv.

And we saw the news. "It's Jun Pyo" Yi Jung said. And we saw Jun Pyo go inside. And Woo bin read where they are. "We don't know if she have money to go there" I said. "We should give her money" Yi Jung said. "Bingo" Woo bin said. "Since we want to get our man back right?" Yi Jung added. And I smiled. And Woo bin smiled.

Tomorrow morning we go see Jan Di. "Why did you ask me to go here?" Jan Di asked. And we give her a small piece of envelope. "What's this?" Jan Di asked. "Open it" Yi Jung said. And she open it. And she smile. "You're letting me to have these money?" Jan Di asked. "Go see him in macao. You should make him go back" I said. "Kumawo" Jan Di smiled. "Today at night is the flight. We would take you there" Woo bin said. "Araso" Jan Di smiled. "We want our man back as well" Yi Jung said. "F4 will no longer be alive without Jun Pyo" Woo bin said. "Were leaving it to you" I said. "Mm. I will definitely bring him back" I said.