Seo Hyun Will be going to another country?!

Tomorrow morning we are at the airport to see Seo Hyun. Its time for her to go. "Bye Guys" Seo Hyun said as she hugged Jun Pyo followed by Woo bin and Yi Jung and me. I didn't see Ji Hoo. "Jan Di, don't forget my promise" Seo Hyun said. "Then i'll be going" Seo Hyun said and walk away. "What was Ji Hoo thinking?" Yi Jung said. "He is more cruel than me" Jun Pyo said. "How rude" Ji Hoo said. "Where have you been?" Woo bin said. "I'm here since 6:oo" Ji Hoo said. "Why didn't you show up?" I said. "She is leaving right now. Do you call yourself a man?" i said as I get sad. "Calm down, thanks to you I realized that" Ji Hoo said as he showed his passport and departure time. "Ji Hoo. What are you thinking" Yi Jung said. "Im going after her" Ji Hoo said. "Then i'll be going. Thank you Jan Di" Ji Hoo said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me and then leaved. Jun Pyo is jealous. We watched the air plane. "Guem Jan Di, lets date tomorrow" Jun Pyo said. "What?Why do I need to go with you tomorrow" I said. "Just go with me tomorrow" Jun Pyo said.

Tomorrow I was eating with Min Ji and everyone looked at the F4 and screamed. "The F4!" and I looked at Jun Pyo going towards me and gave me a letter. as Min Ji looked at Jun Pyo. "Don't be late or i'll kill you" Jun Pyo said and leaved. It says 'Go Meet Me In The Amusement Park at 6' and I stand up. And leaved. My mother contact me. And I quickly answered the phone. "What is it omma" I said. "Can you help me with the grocceries?" Mother said. "I'll be there" I said as I hung up. "There is no reason for me to go" I said as I go shopping with my mom. It is already pass 6. And I asked my mom. "Omma, if someone ask you to date with him. And you don't want to come. will he wait?" I asked. "If he is stupid then he would wait" Mother said. "I'll be right back" I said and run away. "Jan Di!" Mother said. "Damn that Jun Pyo. Waiting for me?" I said and I arrived at the amusement park and I looked everywhere and spotted Jun Pyo and I run towards her. "Your late!" Jun Pyo said. "I didn't think you're waiting for me in this cold weather!" I said. "Because I had Fate that you would come!" Jun Pyo said. And I sighed. "Since we are here lets have fun" I said as I get his hands and go to an amusement park. "Lets ride that roller coaster" I said. "Lets go"Jun Pyo said as we have fun and eat ice cream together. And the Ice Cream shop owner asked me. "Your boyfriend is handsome" "What? He is not my boyfriend" I said. "Really? If I were you I would consider him as a boyfriend" Shop owner said. "Ya!, Guem Jan Di!" Jun Pyo said. "Gu Jun Pyo!" I said as I walk towards him. "Lets go to that horror booth" I said. "I don't like that stuff" Jun Pyo said. "Your just scared" I said. "Im not scared" Jun Pyo said. "Lets go" Jun Pyo said as he dragged me. "Im going to show you something" Jun Pyo said. And we go to a high place to see the fireworks. "Its nice" I said. "Right?, I knew you really would like this" Jun Pyo said. "Thank you" Jun Pyo said. "Why are you thanking me" I said. "For going a date with me today" Jun Pyo said. "Im the one who needs to thank you because I had fun today" I said. "I wonder what are they doing" I said. "You mean Ji Hoo?" Jun Pyo said. "Yeah, Him" I said. "Who knows" Jun Pyo said. "Ineed to get going. My mother will get angry" I said. "I'll walk you home" Jun Pyo said. "There is no need" I said. "Its dangerous outside" Jun Pyo said. "Then do as you please" I said and soon we arrived at our house. "Thank you for walking me home" I said. "Bye" I said and I readied myself to go inside and I go inside and I saw Them looking at me. "Im sorry I-" But they cut me off. "Congratulations!" They shouted. "You already got a handsome rich boyfriend!" Mom said. "What?!" I said. "Damn that Gu Jun Pyo!" I said. "Anyway I don't have a boyfriend. He is not my boyfriend" I said and I go to my room.