first love of Yi Jung

Tomorrow morning we are eating. Jun Pyo is gone. "Where is Jun Pyo" Woo Bin said. "Did something happened?" Yi Jung said. "You Two acting strange. What happened?" Woo Bin said. "Its nothing" I said. And a guard called. And Woo Bin answered. "Master Jun Pyo is home" Guard said. And Woo Bin hung up. "Ah Jun Pyo is back to korea. Lets leave now. Lets pack our things" Woo Bin said. And Woo Bin stand up followed by Yi Jung and Ji Hoo and me. "Ji Hoo sunbae" I approached him. "Biyane" I said. "There is no need to Apologize" Ji Hoo said.

We go to an airplane✈. And Soon we arrived at korea. Tomorrow morning we didn't see Jun Pyo. It seems that he is absent. "What happened to Jun Pyo" Yi Jung said. "Yeah I wonder. You two have any idea?" Woo Bin said. "Uhh..." I said. "I'll take her home" Ji Hoo said as he stand up and grab my hand and walked. "Don't tell it to them" Ji Hoo said. "But how could I answer if they asked me" I said. "I'll take care of it" Ji Hoo said. "Kumawo" I said. "I can go home alone" I said. "Are you sure?" Ji Hoo said. "Yeah" I said. "Okay then. Be careful" Ji Hoo said and I walked away.

Tomorrow morning I was still preparing and someone doorbell. "Kang San! Open the door" I said while preparing and Kang San opened the door and saw its Yi Jung. And Kang San stood in shock. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y" Kang San said. "What is it" I said and My parents and I looked and we saw its Yi Jung. "Yi Jung sunbae" I said. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Can you go out in a minute?" Yi Jung said. "Go for it Jan Di" They said as they pushed me out and closed the door. "Jan Di. Wanna Go out with me?" Yi Jung said. "Huh?" I said. "Its for Jun Pyo. Just follow my lead" Yi Jung said. "Lets go on a date today" Yi Jung said and dragged me. We go to a salon and They fixed my hair and wear a make up and Go shopping to wear some dress and shoes and accessories. And We go on a date. And Yi Jung send a picture of us. The two of us and the Plans are success. He is following us. And I followed Yi Jung's lead. And He grabbed my hand. And we Had fun and played⛳🎯🎳🎬🚴. While we are walking "Want to go play 🏂🎿" He asked me. "Sure" I said and we played 🎿. I was laughing and I don't know how to play or move with 🎿 and he is teaching me. "See. My plans go well" Yi Jung said. And Jun Pyo suddenly appeared and dragged me away. "W-What?" I said. "Why are you with him" Jun Pyo said. "I-" Before I could continue he spoke up. "Forget it. Let's go" Jun Pyo said. "Where?" I asked. "Lets watch movie" Jun Pyo said. "What movie" I said. "Be careful with my heart" Jun Pyo said. And we go inside the car and Jun Pyo drive off. Soon we arrived at the theatre 🎬. And eating popcorn. As we watch a movie. My arms is resting to the side and Jun Pyo held my hand and looked at me as I watch the movie. And soon the movie ended. We are outside. And I checked my phone and its already late. "Aish... My mom would get angry I need to get going" I said as I started to walk away but Jun Pyo grabbed my hand. "I'll drive you home" Jun Pyo said. And I nodded. We go inside the car and drive off. Soon we arrived at my house and Jun Pyo and I go out. "Kumawo" I said as I turned away and getting ready to go inside but He called me. "Guem Jan Di" Jun Pyo said and I looked back and He kissed me. He pressed his lips to mine. And soon he stopped kissing me and I go inside. I held my lips. And Jun Pyo go inside the car then drive off. "Aish. Damn that man" I said.

Tomorrow morning. I was thinking of giving cake to Yi Jung to thank him for yesterday. And I go to Yi Jung's house and It seems that Yi Jung is not there. I saw a fancy pottery making while searching for Yi Jung and I spotted Yi Jung Inside and I'm about to call his name but I saw Yi Jung talking with the other girl. And Yi Jung saw me. "JanDi" Yi Jung said. "What are you doing here?" Yi Jung said as he got startled. "Well...." I said. "I want to give this to you" I said as I offered him the cake 🍰. "Thank you for yesterday" I said. "Yi Jung. Who is this girl?" A girl said. And Yi Jung did not speak as he held his hand in disappointment. "I'm Guem JanDi" I said. "I'm Chae Eun Jae" Eun Jae said. "Why don't you join us" Eun Jae said. "So why did you give Yi Jung a cake?" Eun Jae asked. "Ahhhh, yes. He and I go-" Before I could continue Yi Jung dragged me away. And We go out. "Yah. I didn't do it for you. Its for Jun Pyo. No need to thank me and No need to give me a cake. Just leave us alone. Your'e sometimes an headache" Yi Jung said and go inside the pottery. "You two are perfect for each other. She really likes you. I found the one I love now. Don't break her heart" Eun Jae Said.