Prolouge

Jan di's P.O.V

My family is a poor. And owns a laundry house. I help my father deliver the laundry to the owner. And I use bike.. This time i'll deliver it in Shinwa High. I biked going towards the school. And Soon I arrived there. Im finding where is the owner of the clothes. And I saw them looking up. And I saw its the owner of the clothes. And I hurried to go down, And I saw him with blood on the face. "I came to deliver this to you" I said as I hand him the clothes. "But, Why is your face full of blood?" I asked as I saw him standing. "Have you heard F4?" Sang Yung asked. "F......F4?" I said. "If you receive a red card with the name F4, They will going to kill you.... Also be careful to the F4 members" Sang Yung asked. "Here your clothes......." I said. And he will going to jump but I stopped him. "Dont!" I said as I hold him.

Night time, I arrived at home. "Noona!" kang san said. "Your in the newspaper! even at the website!" Kang san said. "what?" I said. "Your popular now!" Mom said. "What is that all about?" I said and I read it. It says A GIRL SAVED A MAN, A HERO. "What?!" I said. "The picture is you" Dad said. "Im tired, Im going to sleep now" I said as i go to my room. And layed on the bed and I fell asleep. I woke up early and go to my Work called Porridge shop. Ga eul was early. "Ga eul!" I said. "Jan di" Ga eul said. "Your popular now, Your in the newspaper" Ga eul said. "Your the well known hero" Ga eul said. "im not a hero or a savior..." I said.

Night time I was about to enter the house and I saw a man with a black suit goes out. And I opened the door. "Mom, what this all-" before I could continue they shouted and joyed. "Jan di will be transferring to Shinwa High!!! The expensive school!!!" They shouted. "What?!" I shouted. And the man with black suit spoke. "Tomorrow you will be attending to Shinwa High. And your uniform is this" Man with black suit said as he give me the black uniform. "Wait what?! shinwa High? I wont accept it" I said. "No we will accept it" Mom said as she get the black uniform. "I don't like to go to that school! That school is dangerous" I said. "No, You will go to that school... this is your chance" Mom said. "But-" before I could continue she spoke. "I'll be going to prepare your lunch tomorrow!"Mom said. And I sighed and go to my room.