종결 : Forever and Always

December 31, 2019
Bangtan Dorm Attic
Seoul, South Korea
11:30pm

"Jin-hyung," Namjoon and Jeongguk said at the same time.

Namjoon nodded at him and left the two to go downstairs.

"It's your time." Jeongguk smiled at the oldest, leaving as well.

Seokjin opened the door to the terrace and saw Taehyung staring at the stars. Its an hour almost going to be New Year's. When Taehyung heard the door locked, he saw him.

Him.

His Seokjin.

Seokjin saw him and felt a little awkward when they stared at each other for a minute. Taehyung is holding a stuffed white alpaca pillow with a Christmas card on it. He came closer towards him and smiled as he gave the gift to him.

"T-thanks..." Seokjin looked down at the pillow, flustered and hugged it close to him.

"Let's talk, Jin-hyung." Taehyung gestured him to sit beside him at the couch that had a perfect view of the night sky. Seokjin sat down beside him and held one of his hand to the pillow, grabbing it as he was in doubt of what to tell Taehyung on what happened the few weeks.

Taehyung felt that his Hyung felt uneasy, so he gazes at him with loving eyes.

"Hyung." Taehyung held onto his hand, his butterflies tingling in his stomach. "I heard everything from Yoongi-hyung."

Seokjin felt nervous as he said that.

"When Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok-hyung took me and Jeongguk to the hospital a day after Christmas he told me that I should go inside on your hospital room alone. You we're sleeping, I thought its because you were tired but... A doctor came in to tell us that you have Hanahaki Disease and in a comatose." He said sadly. Seokjin just listened to him.
"Jeongguk and I felt bad for you. After that, we went home. Jeongguk gave me a diary and told me to read all of the entries you wrote for this month. And when I reached to the last--" Taehyung stopped a bit as he took a deep breath, "I read the last sentence on your final entry." He tears up. "I was crying and Jeongguk and I finally made a decision to break up. I couldn't stand it anymore, I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces when you're not going to wake up because I also feel lonely, like you did back when I was with Kookie. I stayed at your hospital room from the 27th until my birthday at the evening. I told you while you were asleep on that day, 'I have fallen for you too.'"

Seokjin blushed, shocked at his words. "At this day earlier this morning, I heard from Namjoon-hyung that you woke up through a phone call from Hoseok-hyung. I am so happy that you woke up. It made my heart complete and so, here we are now I needed to tell you how I felt for this night--"

"I really do love you, Jin-hyung. More than anything in this world 24/7. You can doubt since you are still heartbroken from what I had done. But I'm willing to wait for your answer and take steps for my last chance. I'll never let you go any further away from my reach." Taehyung held his hand tightly and lovingly. "I'll be a better man to you." He finally said and pulled out the ruby ring which was originally a gift for his birthday and placed it on his ring finger, 

"It's my promise to you, hyung." Taehyung said fondly and seriously. 

Both of them were blushing madly. Seokjin looked down onto their intertwined fingers, then to the sky and to Taehyung.

"Please, say it again." Seokjin said shyly.

By that, the countdown from 10 to 1 starts;

10!