Breathing contest

A/N: Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. So, I was looking for pictures to put up for this chapter, then I saw the one above and I just couldn't stop laughing. Anyways, here we are!

"Hey, MJ!" Peter exclaimed as he jogged up to her, bag rattling with textbooks, pens and pencils.

"Sup loser." MJ's calm, stoic expression didn't falter once, even though she was excited to see Peter. He had been in Spain for two weeks with Tony Stark and had come back on Saturday, so she couldn't see him till after the weekend. She had missed him more than she cared to admit.

While Peter and MJ chatted happily about Spain, school homework and just life in general, Ned snuck up behind them with a goofy grin and planned on scaring the two.

Peter, whose senses had warned him of Ned's fun prank simply kept walking and said: "Hey Ned, long time, no see!" Ned slouched in fake anger that his prank failed, but he knew Peter wasn't falling for it.

"Try sneaking up on someone who doesn't have super-senses next time, okay?" Peter laughed at Ned's pathetic attempt of a jump scare, patting his friend on the back.

"Maybe next time, loser," MJ shrugged before they all started to giggle hysterically as they walked off to their first classes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME SKIP*

The trio was seated at their lunch table, all warily eyeing what their Cafeteria called 'food'.

"What even is that?" Peter gawked over the pile of mush. MJ cautiously prodded it with her fork.

"Oh my gosh, I think it moved!" Ned squeaked, shoving it away from him at the same time the other two pushed their plates away with looks of pure disgust.

"Well, since we won't be eating lunch, how do we pass the time?" Peter paused as his sense tingled.

"Hey, Penis!" Flash called out, flicking Peter's ear as he strode past.

The flick didn't really hurt, so Peter didn't do anything but roll his eyes at Flash.

Apparently not happy with his response, Flash rounded back upon him and glared. "Answer me when I talk to you, Penis!" He was once again ignored.

"Piss off, Eugene," MJ replied dangerously and turned Peter away from the idiot.

"I'll be back for you Parker, just you wait and see."

"You do that, Flash." With one final threatening growl, Flash stalked off.

"What's his problem?" Ned groaned. Peter could only shrug his shoulders. He really didn't know.

"So anyway, what are we doing?" MJ asked in a monotonous tone, but Peter knew she wanted to just read.

"Truth or dare?" Ned suggested.

"What are we, five?" MJ groaned at his idea.

"Well, what else do you suggest, MJ?" Peter quizzed.

"Reading."

"No!" The two boys moaned in unison. "Let's do something fun!" Peter said.

"Reading is fun, losers." Peter and Ned stared at her as if she had grown two heads.

"For you, not for us."

"Listen, if I were to agree with you guys, then we would all be wrong and I really don't have time for that."

"Please? We haven't played that game in ages!" Ned pleaded. Peter gave MJ his puppy dog eyes.

Her stoic expression cracked for a millisecond. "Fine," she huffed.