Injured

Peter was not having a great day. Between the bullying from Flash and the bruises from last night's patrol, the masked vigilante was extremely tired and sore. 

He was now seated in his Chemistry class pretending to listen to the same boring things being repeated over and over again while mixing web fluids underneath his desk. As Peter was just finishing up the final touches, his neck tingled painfully and his senses heightened.

"HELP! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP!" Peter could hear a young woman screaming just outside the school building. He panicked. He couldn't just straight-up run out of class like a wild banshee but at the same time, he refused to let anyone suffer if he had a say in it. Think Peter... um... er... ah... wait, bingo!

"Sir, can I please go to the bathroom?" Peter called out with a desperate tone.

 Mr Harrington (Sorry, forgot his name) didn't look too impressed with how he was so abruptly cut off of his lecture and fixed Peter with a glare. "Soon, Peter."

Knowing there was no room for argument, Peter resorted to plan B.

Jump out the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash gaped at the empty space Peter had previously occupied. Did he seriously just...?

Regaining his senses quicker than the rest of the class, Flash ran to the smashed window, careful to avoid any shards and peered down below. To say he was shocked was an understatement. Sure, when you gotta go, well, you gotta go. But jumping out of a freaking window? Surely Parker knew that was a tad extreme?! Sticking his head out and peering down below, Flash expected to see a gruesome sight- bloodied mangled body, wide, unseeing eyes and lots of screaming civilians.

 What he did not expect to see, was puny Parker fighting off a bunch of bulky men dressed in black with large weapons in their grubby hands. And he certainly did not expect to see Parker winning!

"What the frick?!" Flash screamed as Peter backflipped off a wall and webbed three of the gangsters together.

"Wha-what?" Mr Harrington stammered as he rushed over to see what happened to his student. The rest of the class followed him and they all crowded around Flash, pushing and shoving to get a better view.

"OMIGOD!"

"What the hell is Peter doing?"

"Did you see that backflip he did?"

"Since when could he fight?"

"He's Spiderman?!!!"

"He is so hot!" One of the girls screeched. No-one paid any attention to her.

"WAy tO KeEP yOuR POwErS a sECrEt!" MJ muttered to Ned, who snickered slightly.

Ned sighed to himself. This was not going to end well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so so-to-speak, Peter hadn't really planned this through. Jumping out of a window without his suit on was a bit stupid, considering that everyone in the class saw it. What was he going to do once he stopped the last eight muggers? Just casually walk back in and be like 'Hey, I'm Spiderman. Thought I'd let ya know'? Ugh. Nevermind, he would figure something out later. He socked one of the men in the jaw, knocking them unconscious.

While fighting six of the muggers with large guns, Peter didn't realise that one of the guys was sneaking up behind him, knife drawn. 

Peter's spider-sense tingled but before he could react, he felt something hard and cold sink into his side.