After that daydream at the mirror, Rukayyah and Hannatu immediately squashed her between them that they missed her before they started talking about her married life which made her blush hard and feel hot all over her skin. That kiss was gentle, sweet and tingly.

"You better not tell me you're chatting with some boyfriend Hanna." Nana threw a quelling look at a startled Hannatu.

She's strongly against boyfriend and girlfriend status. There should be no such thing for a young girl who is not ready for marriage and the guy is probably very young also and will get a slap and kicks from his father when he said he wants to get married. He'll just waste both their time and even make her do something haram, prohibited. Like these days, guys pursue girls to send their nudes in the most cunning way and Hannatu is young, she could do something stupid. It's not in their hands but they can stop it before it happens.

After wasting her time, he'll use those nudes against her or will post it on social media. There is nothing that could into happen. He'll straight go to his friends and together they'll all laugh at you, she'll be abashed and debased. And she cares about Hannatu so deep that if anything happens to her, she won't be able to forgive herself. She's been guiding her and this can't happen because she's not in the house anymore.

"No, it's my best friend, Mariya." Hannatu furrowed her brows, not liking the accusation she's hearing in Nana's voice but still knew that she's looking out for her.

"Oh good! So what are you guys thinking about your wedding, Uks?" She raised a brow at Rukayyah. She's acting like their elder sister which she is and liking the way they answer her straight away.

"Nothing much. He wants the wedding to happen soon and said I will fall in love with him after marriage if I haven't already." She rolled her eyes at how misanthropic that sounded. "He said he could feel that I'm just the right one and he wants everything to happen as soon as possible. He loves me and all." Rukayyah blushed at that and the other girls chuckled.

They talked about how his friends promised a hot dinner for them even before he found the 'right one'. They talked about the clothes they'll wear, about how everything is finished -her kitchen stuff and house furniture. She's already met his other family members and they all like her so that is not a problem.

"Your father is here and Zayn is also here." Her mother's voice buzz from the intercom next to her.

Nana's heart flutter at the mention of seeing Zayn again. She shoot out of the bed like she's been unexpectedly injected and straight to the mirror. She adjust her high ponytail to a low one and wrap her dove hijab -trying to do how Zayn did but failed- around her head in her own style. When she was about to remove the dove hijab to perform ablution, Nana felt disappointed that she'll remove something Zayn did but removed it nonetheless. She quaffed down some water before looking at herself in the mirror again.

After making sure she's set to go, she picked up her phone and bag before walking out of the room, not even listening to what Rukayyah and Hannatu were saying. She was busy trying to calm her heartbeat as she walks out of the room and down the stairs slowly. She could see Zayn talking to her father and mother but his eyes are on her alone. His gaze makes her want to jump on him and kiss him and wants her want to run back to the safety of her lilac and pink room. She also didn't break eye contact as she continue to trudge down the stairs, trying to look balletic as she could.

After safely landing on the last stair with the help of the handrail, she dismount her eyes from his -he makes her feel so enfeebled- and continue her journey to the living room. She sat down next to her father and exchange pleasantries before they both stood up to leave. Nana was nervously fiddling with her fingers even after getting into the passenger's seat.

Zayn was very much liking her discomfort. He sat down on the driver's side and roar the car to life before taking her hand in his. He could hear her sudden intake of breath and smirked, he is affecting her. The sun is about to set and he very much know that he wanted to wait till after maghrib to come and pick her but couldn't stop himself from wanting to see her when he saw the pictures Rukayyah sent earlier. She looks so carefree and beautiful and he wants her to start getting that comfortable with him.

"You didn't ask why I'm here earlier than we agreed on?" Zayn teased with a smirk when she startlingly look up at him.

True, she didn't even notice that. She has totally forgotten about him coming to pick her after maghrib because that kiss is just jumbling her thoughts. Now he's holding her hand like nothing happened and she can't even move. The talk is about to come but she wants that to wait till later. If anything, she wants to kiss him again.

"Because you're you." She rolled her eyes for more effect of nonchalance.

Zayn only released a rich laugh and letting the subject slide. The drive was silent as they both let the comfortable silent take over the car.

Nana immediately stood up from the praying mat and went to change her outfit to much comfortable one after they prayed ishā. She's been avoiding the kiss talks but still is very comfortable with him. Bringing out a skirt and tight white body hug, she immediately wrestle into it before moseying to the kitchen, biting her index finger. She doesn't know how cook and this will only open her secret, she should think fast.

Deciding that she'll tell him she's tired and they should just order something she started making her way out of the kitchen. With contingency, she ambled back to their room to wait for Zayn to come out of the bathroom but find him with a white towel around his waist and water droplets dripping down from his hard chest to his flat stomach and disappearing to his narrow waist. She sucked in a breath not able to look away from the specie.

There are no packs but his stomach is darn tuned and flat with narrow waist and hard looking chest. Broad shoulders stood proudly by the side and strong looking neck held his head up. She trail her eyes up to meet his but they fell on his wet hair that's also dropping water making her mouth water. She's been living with this beautiful person and she's surviving?

"Eyes up here, love." Tingles shoot through her body when his voice lowered only to find him in front of her, drawing her by her waist...

°°°°°°°°°°°
Salam!

How are you all doing? Hope everyone and everything is good there. So what is it that's going up there me I'm not really seeing well rn. Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE and TAG please. . .
QOTD: What do you think about the kiss? About Hannatu and Nana? About Zayn's thoughts? About her drooling self? About Zayn's hot body? Should I start posting his pictures? ZaynMalik! Who's drooling also? What do you think?

Bye!
Aishatu.⭐