"I think we're safe." I whispered to them.
I was struck with a sharp pain to my jaw. I staggered back a few steps due to the surprise. "Ah! What the hell?!" I looked up to see Granger staring daggers into me.

"That's what you get for scaring Harry like that." She huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. This girl really does have a wicked right hook. "Honestly, Malfoy. What were you playing at?"

"I couldn't beat my father in a dual. I know what he's capable of, even though I'm his son. I had to get his guard down." I explained thoroughly and truthfully.

"Could've warned us." Weasley muttered.

"My father would've seen straight through it, if that had been the case."

Hermione looked ready to argue, but a noise was heard at the door.

All of us froze and focused our wands at the door.

Bellatrix Lestrange busted the door open. A maniacal laugh escaped her lips.

I didn't even realize my aunt was here.

"I always knew you were a coward, Draco, and now that you've betrayed the dark lord, I'll get the pleasure of torturing you myself."

"I won't let you touch him!" Harry yelled and stood in front of me, wand at the ready.

"Too bad the dark lord wants to kill you himself, Potter. There's nothing more I'd enjoy then torturing the both of you."

She took a step forward, but Harry stopped her. "Take another step and I'll shatter this." Harry said pulling out the glass prophecy that he hid earlier within his robes.

When did he do that? I wondered. J don't recall seeing him hiding it.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." He smirked.

"Give that to me!" Bellatrix yelled.

"Never!"

Bellatrix lunged at him and before anyone could do anything, Harry threw the orb as hard as he can towards the ground.

The prophecy shattered in a million pieces. A gray smoke rose from it and disappeared.

"No!" Bellatrix fell to the floor. "I have failed you my lord. I couldn't get the prophecy.

The other death eaters heard Bellatrix's scream and eventually we were surrounded once again.

All of them wore masks, and yet, for the most part, I knew exactly who each person was. The way they held themselves and the shoes they wore, to even the color of their hair. I knew them all and it terrified me.

Bellatrix rose from off the floor and raised her wand at us. "You'll regret destroying the prophecy. I'll make sure you all pay!"

Once again spells whizzed across the room. Ron got struck with a spell and fell a good few feet back, hitting the ground roughly.

"Ron!" Hermione shouted as she went to his aid.

She casted some spell on him I could not hear and his head was bandaged up.

However, through Hermione's distraction, she too got struck and the sound of a bone snapping echoed through the room.

She screamed and Bellatrix just seemed to drown her screams out with that sick laugh of hers.

"Hermione!" Harry yelled, he attempted to get to her, but was stopped by a spell flying his way. "Protego!" He shouted, the spell bouncing off his shield.

"I'm fine! Just focus on fighting!' she said to him as she casted a spell on her leg to help her stand better.

We're not winning this. Two of us are already down.

A bright light shot through the room, soon enough more joined. The death eaters stopped their attack to look at the commotion.

Then, out of the light appeared other wizards. I saw Sirius, Lupin, and so many others, except for Dumbledore. It's strange, you'd think he'd be with them.

"Harry!" Sirius called running to Harry's side. His gaze fell upon me. "Looks like you really are on our side." He said to me, a bright smile grazed his lips.

"Sirius! You're alright! I thought Voldemort got you."

"I'm in perfect condition, but we'll talk more later, let's just get out of here." He said blasting a spell towards Bellatrix who dodged it.

The battle went on and this time, we were winning. They didn't have a chance at winning.

Most of the death eaters were down except for Bellatrix.

"You've lost, Bella." Sirius said.

Her face grew paler than it already was. A look of fear covered her features.

"That's what you think!"

Bellatrix shot spells at Sirius and he easily missed them. "That the best you got? You've lost your touch, Bella!" She grew frustrated at the situation she had found herself in and growled at Sirius for his taunting. Her spells grew more ferocious and she shot them much quicker.

Sirius was falling behind, but only slightly.

Then, on the corner of my eye, I saw a death eater shoot a spell at Sirius.

It distracted Sirius long enough that Bellatrix took the chance and shot another spell at the distracted Sirius.

"Look out!" I shouted and pushed him out of the way before the spell could hit him. "Protego!" I shouted hoping I had made it in time.

"Draco!" I heard Harry scream, then everything went dark.