LAST TWO BABIE NAMES YAY

wolfy: YES ME AND HERO HAVE FINNALY FOUND TWO MORE BABIE NAMES FOR ARE KIDS HERE WE GO 

Name: Ink.

Gender: Male.

Age: 0months 0weeks 4days.

Looks: Has black-ish blue-ish hair like the ink of a squid has a budder t-shirt with a tnt block on the front and back has grey soft mine running pants and a fuzzy robe has a basball hat that says T.N.T and fuzzy light budder colored slippers and black-ish blue-ish eyes.

Powers: Is a squid,cat hybrid. ( I KNOW IM GOING TO GET A BUNCH OF HATES ON THIS ITS NOT MY FAULT MY SONS A NICE CARRING SQUID )

Hystory: second oldest son of wolfybrine and asherbrine ( herobrine ) third oldest of the liter has two older siblings brianna ( oldest,girl ) and zap ( second oldest,boy ) 

sky: SQUID I WANT NOTHIN TO DO WITH THAT LITTLE CREEP.

Ink: *starts to whimper from uncles skys comment about him* 

Ty: SKY HES ONLY A BABY AND HES NOT FULLY SQUID he has cat hybrid too and by the look of his tail thoughs stripes,dots looks like a bangel house cat * looks fondly at Ink and walks over too him and sits down next to him in criis-cross position and picks up Ink and sets him doen in his lap and trys to calm down the little squid,cat hybrid baby* there,there no need to worry your ok.

sky: i cant bilive you are toching that-- that-- THING.

ty: * does not lisen to sky and is playing with Ink ty grabs two toys and holds them both out one is a T.N.T block plushie and the other one is a budder creeper plushie and Ink reaches for the budder creeper plushie * D'AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW sky look Ink grabbed the budder creeper plushie i think his cat side out nices his squid side d'aaaawwwwww hes cute when he sleeps and hes cirled up with the budder creeper plushie and hes purring in his sleep how can you say no to this cutie.

sky: TY no is a n-- * looks at cute Ink thats asleep in tys arms and cirled up and purring in sleep * uhg fine he is cute there now you happy.

ty: Very.

wolfy: HEY WOLFERS sorry about that whell heres the other babies new name.

Name: KitKat. ( or Kit for short )

Age: 0months 0weeks 4days.

Gender: female.

Look: chocolet brown hair like uncel steve has forest green eyes wheres tennies and a fuzy purple and black PJ pock-it-dotted short-shorts and a plain blue baggy t-shirt short-sleves knee-high red,white,and blue flag strip socks and has fuzzy white and black braclets like uncle ty and has a amulet like uncle sky same goes with uncle skys sunglasses ( OR WHAT I LIKE TO CALL HATERBLOCKS ) and same goes with having uncle tys headphones but instead of glowing bright neon green its glowing bright white.

Power: Is chorgie,husky,wolf,enderdragon,herobrine hybrid 

Hystory: is the last kid to be born from wolfybrine and asherbrine ( herobrine ) and the youngest out of all of her siblings her older sister brianna and her oldest brother zap and her second oldest brother Ink and is the closest relatibal to her mother and father her brother Ink is the least relatibal to his mother and father she is the runt of the family liter like her mom wolfybrine and is very much like her uncle ty for her liking in the same musice, can also be pared with her uncle sky for her crazyness and outgoing persanality, can be pared up with her uncle mitch for his ready-ness in anything and is skilled in archry like her uncle mitch too, and last but not least can be pared up with her uncle jerome for her battle skilled mind and her joker mind too and is really skilled in using ' betty ' like her uncle jerome.

wolfy: *FEW* thats a mouth ful to say well BYE WOLFERS THATS ALL THE TIME WE HAVE TO DAY KEEP ON DARING AND ASKING,CHALLAGING US THE BABIES HAVE NAMES NOW AND KITKAT WAS THE HARDEST TO DO SHE HAD A LOT ABOUT HER WELL BYE WOLFERS WOLFY OUT.