"It's for a good reason isn't it. Otherwise, he wouldn't call it special." Felix hugged the younger, hoping that it'll calm him down, and luckily for him, it worked.

Jeongins room door opened and Changbin and Hyunjin walked in.

"Binnie!" Felix ran to his boyfriend and clung onto him. After the two shared a hug, Felix turned around so his back was facing Changbins chest, with the older males arms around his waist.

"You! Take him out before he passes out. He's been jumping everywhere because of what you said. It's killing me." Felix pointed at Hyunjin.

"Lixieee!! You weren't supposed to say that." Jeongin whined, digging his head into his hands, covering his red face.

"Yah, you can't call him Lixie. Only I can." Changbin joked, tightening his hold on his cute boyfriend.

"Stop Binnie. Now, you two get out and go on your special date." Felix escaped from his boyfriends grasp and pushed the other two males out of the shared apartment.

As Hyunjin and Jeongin we're walking to the location, they started talking. Occasionally, Hyunjin will flirt with Jeongin, making the younger male flustered and into a tomato.

Jeongin was in awe when they arrived. The branches of the big oak tree were decorated with fairly lights and lanterns. Crunchy leaves on the floor with a big picnic blanket on top, with tasty food everywhere.

"This is beautiful Jinnie."

Hyunjin dragged Jeongin to the blanket and sat on it. Instantly, they started to eat, feeding eachother aswell.

"Jinnie, can I ask you something?" Jeongin questioned.

Hyunjin nodded.

"How is this a special date?"

A silence fell. Jeongin was about to say something when Hyunjin suddenly stood up. He reached his hand out to Jeongin, who accepted it.

Slow music started to play, and the two danced, moving their bodies in sync.
When the song was coming to an end, Hyunjin dropped to one knee, surprising Jeongin.

"Yang Jeongin. My happiness, my life, my reason to breathe. Will you make me even more happier by accepting to be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin took out a bracelet with 'HxJ' written on a heart.

Jeongin nodded, too shocked to say anything and tears started to come out his eyes.

Hyunjin clipped the braclet together on Jeongins wrist and Jeongin did the same, but with Hyunjins wrist.

"I love you Jeongin."

"I love you Hyunjin."

********

I apologise for disappearing for a while, kinda forgot about this book😂😬, and also because I have another book coming out soon.

Who else is excited for Ateezs comeback?! Cause I am!!

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL HE LOOKS! OMG IM SO EXCITEDDDDD!! 😆😆

Also, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!💞💙💓💖💜💗