Sensei: Tomura we don't need him send him back.

As the television screen goes back to static I look and the handyman Tomura who just back hands me across the face.

Tomura: He said to release you but I have another idea how bout I torture you till you snap and become one of us.

I just glare at him before I smash my head into the hand on his face breaking his nose.

Tomura: Brat I'll kill you!

Toga: Shigaraki stop if you want to torture him I'm the best for this.  Also since we'll be attacking the heroes training camp I'll get the blood of the girls he loves and that should break him.

I go pale at what she said.  I open my circuits and reinforce my limbs to try and break out of my bindings as emerald colored lightning arcs around me.

Izuku: Don't you dare lay a hand on them other wise I'll personally make sure your dead.

Tomura: Try as you might those restrains held nomu down, so your not going anywhere.  Twice move him into the spare room.  Toga you get your wish do everything you can to break him.

Twice: On it.  I don't want to.

I'm moved all while still glaring at Tomura till I left the room.

Toga: Just you an me IzuKun

Izuku: toga right?

Toga: Yep Himiko Toga is my name

She riped open my shirt before she continued.

Toga: but let's talk later ok?

At that she took out a knife and dragged it across my chest from my scar to my hip.  I had to fight not to scream out at the pain.

Toga: Oh resilient to pain.  I'm liking you even more IzuKun.

At that she stabbed my leg.

Izuku: GGAAHHH!

Toga: That's the sound I was looking for 😈😳.

Toga kept cutting me but nothing was deep nor lethal.  But it left little doubt in my mind I'd have new scars.  She left after she was done for the day, but she came back with water and food.  She brought the water to my mouth.

*Meanwhile Jirou POV*

It's been over 24 hours since Izuku disappeared Ochaco and Momo were handling it the hardest.  You tried to talk to them and you won't recieve a reply.  I could barely taste anything, but I held strong for my friends that I considered sisters.  Nemuri and Yu couldn't stop crying and blaming themselves.  Mina and Itsuka handled it the best but even then if you looked in their eyes the pain was obvious.

AM: Dont worry girls everyone is doing their best to find him.  I'm sure where ever he is Young Midoriya is fighting to get back here.

*Back with Izuku*

After taking a drink I look at Toga.

Izuku: Toga.  No Himiko why are you with them?

Toga: I was bullied by my peers and abused over my villainous quirk.  I just want to be my form of normal.

Izuku: please tell me about your quirk maybe I can help you.

Toga: My quirk is called transformation.  If I ingest blood of anyone I can change into them.  If I focus I can use their quirk to a small degree.  I can even access their memories.  It's also to the point that like a vampire I can live off blood.

Izuku: Why the hell are you a villain then?

Toga: I told you already that.....

Izuku: You can be an amazing underground hero.  You could make infiltration operations go without a hitch.  Himiko release me and I'll do everything in my power to help you.

I watched as Toga started to tear up that someone would care for her to this degree.

Toga: I'll think about it goodnight IzuKun.

I just closed my eyes and try to get comfortable.  Once I relaxed I was back in that world.  It was empty again.  No heroic spirits, no nothing.

???: You don't look like a heroic spirit.  Who are you kid?

I looked behind me to see the familiar man from before

Izuku: Wait how can those in my reality marble talk to me?  Why do you look so familiar?

???: Call me Archer.  You probably meet me before I become a guardian.  Wait if this is part if your reality marble then you can access [censored]!

(Too early for that reveal 😈)

Izuku: Who were you as a human?

I watch as archer messes with his hair so it isn't pushed back before I get it.

Izuku: Wait your.....

Archer: Don't say it I've cast that name away a long time ago.  If you really can access [censored] you need to be careful you could easily earn an encounter with more guardians if you piss Alaya off.

Izuku: If that's true why can I get it as a marble?

Archer: Probably for your natural affinity towards it like how ours is the sword.  What's your Element and Origin?

Izuku: they are both nothingness.

Archer: So your like an uncut diamond rarity for being an incarnation of one of the imaginary elements.  I can help a little bit since I know my younger self is probably a piss poor teacher.

Izuku: Thanks I'd appreciate it.

Archer: Clear you mind and focus as if trying to erase who you currently are.  Try to make as if your channeling a heroic spirit through yourself.

I did as I was told.

*Author POV*

As if on instinct Izuku used the one spell that came to his mind.

Izuku: March counter guardian [censord].

Izuku then opened his eyes.  If someone saw it they would have seen Izuku had one eye as his usual emerald color, but the other one took on the same steel grey as archers.  Archer then threw his trusted twin swords to the kid who caught them and began going through training motions as if he used them his whole life.

Archer: Do you understand what your "nothingness" is suppose to be?

Izuku: I think I do, thank you.  I'll also tell your younger self to tell her how he feels.

Archer somehow didn't show anything.

Archer: good luck with that.

*Izuku POV*

Now having meet archer I understood what my mage craft is as well at my world.  I could get out of here anytime.

Izuku: But I need to save Toga.