sixteen.

▸ S I X T E E N ◂

❛ Hide And Seek ❜

×

The extra Donghyuck spent time with Mark, the more he noticed just how boring the guy sometimes could be. You see, as Donghyuck was childish he preferred to stay constantly entertained, however, Mark spent most of his time sitting down for hours on end, reading books or gazing out of the window like it was a sport. Every once and a while he would grab his camera and begin taking a picture of spontaneous things.

"I'm bored," Donghyuck whined for the tenth time this hour; this vocalisation of his indifference was being rejected. The house was deserted, only the two of them were there, (and the cat), together in the living room. Doyoung wanted to leave with Taeyong so Mark and Donghyuck could have some well deserved private time together. That private time was filled with nothing. How wasteful. "Do something Mark~!" Donghyuck, still acting childish, was sprawled across the carpet, his body twisting and turning around the floor to grab Mark's attention. His shirt was starting to crease up from his movements. On the contrary, Mark seemed rather caught up in studying the words in the foreign newspaper, despite scarcely knowing the language well enough to properly understand anything he was reading. "You're so mean!" Donghyuck crawled over to Mark's legs, just to pinch the skin on the left one.

"I'm busy." Mark announced, covering his wide grin with the broad paper that he was 'reading'. It seemed like he planned to make Donghyuck exhausted, for the fun of it. Except, right now he was starting to fall for Donghyuck's antics.

The youngest grumbled in intense frustration, setting himself in a sitting position for a few seconds, to then stand up. "I'd rather be tickled to death again..." It was unexpected to watch him totally give up like this. He had picked up one of his suitcases, storming into a random room, which happened to be the one nearest to him. He was probably seeking something else to entertain him, seeing as two hours of trying to get the stubborn Mark's attention had not worked out very well for him. Since this destroyed Mark's own plan, he closed the newspaper, there was no use for it now. He swapped the newspaper for gazing at the door which Donghyuck went into with his own sort of upset emotion. Now he was the bored one. The only thing that had truthfully been entertaining him this whole time was Donghyuck's response to his activities.

During Mark's time sighing about how he may have been too selfish to Donghyuck, enjoying himself whilst Donghyuck was only just wanting something as small as his attention; the cat decided to hop up onto the sofa again, the bell attached to the feline's collar made a soft ringing sound. The animal proceeded by 'meowing' in a demanding tone. The cat was either hungry or mad at Mark just like Donghyuck was at this moment. To be brutally honest, Mark was not a cat person, so he simply sat there, confused and nervous. He was convinced the cat was plotting his death.