nine.

▸ N I N E ◂

❛ Poser ❜

×

"Shit." Mark entered a state of sorrow, discovering that his precious camera lens had completely smashed during the flight to Rome, maybe it did not smash on the plane but instead in the baggage area, that place is definitely known for not being the best for fragile items, especially Mark's VERY vintage camera which cost him over one thousand Canadian dollar's and probably double to fix.

Donghyuck glanced up, he presented discernible sympathy but then it gradually faded considering the fact that he did not care about the camera, it was just an object afterall "Don't worry Markie, I found porn for you." He said. "It says perfect for mastur- what is that?

Instantly, Mark choked on his own tongue when he tried to respond to that, he never thought that the young male would ever actually carelessly take his advice and also would be so gullible to fall for it. "NO! No! Don't watch that!" He shouted, hurrying over to the male laying on the bed in a questionable position of one of his legs being raised and holding his phone right in front of his face.

"You told me too!" The younger retorted.

Mark leant over the figure and snatched the phone, he instantly gulped when he saw the website right in front of his eyes as it was clearly displayed upon the screen, it amazed him at how shameless Donghyuck was. "You'll get viruses!" It was not just that, there was also an odd feeling of jealousy swirling in Mark's stomach, he did not want Donghyuck watching people have sex... It felt wrong somehow, even though Mark was becoming a hypocrite for that.

"Don't care!" Donghyuck crushed Mark into the mattress by pulling him onto it and sitting on his chest, he eventually regained the grasp of his precious phone which will be 'full of viruses' soon enough. Despite all of this, he grinned, knowing Mark was actually not enjoying this. It's apparently much more fun for one person to annoy people than for the other person to enjoy themselves - at least that's what Donghyuck thought. "Ooh look Mark! B-D-S-M! Wow, there's so much selection." He just read out a random title, having no clue as to what it actually meant, but guessed Mark would - which was very true. "Don't worry! I found homo-secsual!"

Mark was mentally dying, he was also avoiding the feeling of cringe although it was rather too strong at that moment. "I don't want this, you're not going to like it-" Mark muttered, he found that his eyes grew heavy - the long sleepless flight had left him falling asleep now, quicker than most regular people.

"Hush! Let me just check! Seeing as you won't tell me." Donghyuck clicked on one of the videos randomly and because the volume was set to mute, only he was witnessing the thing that would leave himself distraught all night long. It was possibly the most graphic video on the entire website, yet Donghyuck clicked on that video out of all the other video's.