thirteen.

Thirteen chapters in and we've reached 1k reads, thank you, guys ❤️ ily

×

▸ T H I R T E E N ◂
❛ Disheartened ❜

▸ T H I R T E E N ◂❛ Disheartened ❜

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

×

"W-what?" Due to the visage of Donghyuck, it caused Mark to conceal his grin behind a controlled, vacant face. The photographer looked as though he was sent into the abyss of being speechless. "Is that how it works? You kiss a guy and they become your boyfriend...?" The youngest of the duo inquired further, he lacks experience so he is only left in awe and bewilderment, he could not help but ask the question. Now, Mark is forced to explain his now turned painful feelings:

A gulp was swallowed. "No, not all of the time..." Mark had lowered his voice an octave lower than usual, he was somehow whispering or muttering; if people overheard he would be a mess from all of the humiliation, mainly because he had convinced himself, at this point, that Donghyuck was going to reject him. Donghyuck did not seem that interested right now. "I- I just thought there was a connection-- I'm sorry... I'll go now... Is that okay?"

Mark's crush stood still in the congregation of humans, as he watched the man who lost his spirit make a move to leave the arena. The crush stood still until he lunged forward and made a grab for Mark's arm, he trapped it in his own: creating some sort of chain made from the two male's. They looked like a couple, especially because of the way Mark turned to look at the disheartened counterpart. Some people sneered at them, other's questioned in their minds, then the rest either didn't notice or just allowed the corners of their mouths to curl in acceptance as if this was a secret they were keeping between themselves. "Hey! Mark! You're such a bad boyfriend! I've only been with you for a second and now you're running away from me! Maybe I should rethink my decision!" Not only were Donghyuck's actions and moves loud about the fact that they were 'gay', but also his word's, the shouting that everyone could hear, at least; they were lucky that a percentage of people did not speak the language they spoke in.

"I thought-" Mark began.

"Be quiet! If I didn't like you I wouldn't be here with you! I know what a date is... Dumbass." Donghyuck finished. Adding a tut.

Mark raised his brows, an unremovable and undeniable grin was glued to his face, even when he tried his best not to show it. "Did you just use foul language? At me?" Mark Lee began to ridicule in exchange for the loud shouting Donghyuck was making - henceforth moulding their situation to appear on the public side because of how most people can be nosy. "I'm older than you. It's disrespectful~ guess that means you have to apologise or pay me." He began speeding ahead again, so fast that Donghyuck could not keep up and his grip on Mark became nonexistent. The truth eventually is unravelled as the younger complaining only made Mark feel better about himself because Mark Lee now had control over the situation, he held the power, he could morph and turn it any way he wanted, as per usual, that's what his plan initially was.