two.

▸ T W O ◂
❛ Changes ❜

▸ T W O ◂❛ Changes ❜

×

Most straight couples have individual parties before the official wedding ceremony, sometimes referred to as bachelor and bachelorette parties. Well, Taeyong and Jaehyun seemed to have taken their own twist on this and so they made their own individual parties to celebrate the eve before the wave of married life seems to wash up to the shore. Gender was not regarded in this case. They just had their own selection of close friends attending their own separate parties.

Mark loved this.

Donghyuck wasn't so sure about it though.

The roommates Mark and Donghyuck had not spoken since this afternoon when Donghyuck was upset and venting to Mark. It was not an awkward silence that they shared with one another, it was more of a relieving silence that signified how the pair of them did not want to socialize with each other at the moment.

The silence altered after Mark appeared from out of the cubed bathroom, wearing a black button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, light blue coloured ripped-jeans that fitted tightly around his legs and a pair of black Vans slip-ons for shoes. The wonderful yet exotic smell of aftershave wondered into Donghyuck's nose like an open invitation. 'Woah.' The young male was gazing at the impressive looking Mark like he was an idol-figure.

All Mark did was just duck down to reach the inside of his suitcase - that alone caused Donghyuck's heart to bang out of his chest as he could see the good view of Mark's arm muscles and the way the violaceous veins appeared when the arm was bent. The older male was pulling out his camera gear, then his eyes wandered to gradually meet Donghyuck's. 'Are you not going?' He asked out of skepticism. Even though Mark was attending the other party, he still hoped Donghyuck would be more productive, even just slightly more productive; because right now, Donghyuck was wrapped up like a burrito inside of the duvet covers of the large bed he had not left for hours. He was sleeping at one point, but that was no more.

'I don't like parties. They drink. I don't.' Donghyuck groused as he observed Mark beginning to clean the lens of his impressive and expensive-looking camera with a soft seeming cloth and cleaning mixture that was contained in a petite spray-bottle.

Mark smiled to himself, tracing his fingertips over the controls of his camera proudly like it was a treasured trophy of his that he was showing off. 'Y'know, you don't need to drink alcohol to have a good time.' Then he placed the camera strap around his neck, raising the lens up to where his eye is supposed to be; a bright blank flash filled the younger's vision for a split second, Mark had taken a picture of the bundled up and depressed looking Donghyuck.

Donghyuck gave a frown about it, 'It's just... there are certain people who bother me. They... scare me... sometimes.'

That comment caused Mark to lift his head upwards and drop his bright smiling face that he grew originally from looking at the recent picture added to his camera roll. He walked to the edge of the bed that Donghyuck was laying on just to sit on the side of it. 'Don't go then. Go with the hottie sitting beside you.'