I sighed and shook my head because she was really hurting.

"Sire left, so I can't go over there and just cry on his shoulder. Sire is living his best life and I don't wanna call him with my problems. I don't wanna bring my problems on you guys, so I hold shit in. I know it's not healthy. I know okay. But it's just me. I don't mean to push people away, but it's just how I-I handle my problems." She said shaking my head.

"Your wrist." I said making her sigh and run her hands down her face.

"I started last week...i have to be high to do it, but yea." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Why?"

"Cortez, I don't know okay. I don't fucking know." She said shaking her head. "I just miss my dad. I miss my mom. I feel like I'm, well we're disappointing him because we're not close. I don't know. I just don't fucking know. I wanna make him proud, if he's not proud of me than why the fuck am I here? I can't bring peace to the world like I can't even bring peace with my mom. So what's my purpose on Earth you know?"

"You bring peace to me, Sire, Valencia, and Jahron world. You most def bring peace to mine, you are my peace. When I'm pissed off where you think I go? Mmph? I come to my peace and lay on her because being around you makes me feel better." I said grabbing her hand pulling her sexy ass towards me.

"And your ex." She whispered making me chuckle.

"My who?"

"Imani."

"Imani, the fuck she got to do with this?"

"She keeps texting me Cortez. Keeps making me feel insecure for being with you. Keeps saying how she'll take you back from my young ass. Keeps saying if you can't be loyal to her how are you gonna be loyal to my young ass. My age, and your age." She said stopping shaking her head. 

"She keeps harassing me. She keeps fucking harassing me, saying same way you get a man is the same way you lose him." 

I clinched my jaw and shook my head, "Word? How long has this been going on?"

"It started on my birthday, just never told you."

"Stop. Keeping shit from me." I said not trying to snap on her as I felt myself get pissed off again. 

"I'm sorry, Cortez. I mean't to tell you."

"yea, but you fucking didn't did you!" I snapped snatching her chin so she could face me. "Fuck Imani. Block her dumb ass and Imma handle her you hear me. I love you, I'm with you because I fucking love you. Fuck my age, fuck your age. I'm not 20 or some shit. I'm 24 years fucking old. Just turned 24 years fucking old. I'm 6 years older you, there's not a price tag or age whatever that shit is on love. If I fucking wanna be with you, I wanna be with you. Stop letting dumb ass bitches like Imani come in the way of our relationship."

"B-b-"

"Shut the fuck up still talking." She mugged me and covered my mouth.

"Okay, you got one more tim-"

"Shut the fuck up Serenity." I said through gritted teeth. "I'm with your beautiful, sexy, chocolately ass. And I love every last part of yo ass. From your attitude, too your depression, maturity, personality all that shit. I fucking love you. Your tom boy ass style. I don't give a fuck about anyone opinion. I don't fucking care so neither should you, do you fucking hear me?"

"Yes babe." She said pecking my lips.

"Uh ain't none of that, I'm serious." I said making her raise one eyebrow.

"Have to be if you ain't tryna kiss me."

I rolled my eyes and looked away from her, "Stop keeping shit from me. Stop tryna act hard. Talk to me, I'm your nigga." I said grabbing her wrist as I rubbed the cuts. "And I need to pay more attention to you."